Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Not a sucky customer. A sucky boyfriend.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Meh. if a guy cheats on me, the other chick can have him. That way, when he brings home a lovely case of syphillis (sp) or herpes, she's welcome to it.
    Sure, I'll be gutted. But I think the best revenge is to move on and show that you really couldn't give two hoots anyhow
    The report button - not just for decoration

Comment

My friend's sister discovered that she had a sucky boyfriend and they went out for 2-3 years. Anyway said friend's sister has a lot of morals and one of them was not having sex with her jackass boyfriend. Jackass did not like this and slept around, mostly with his girlfriend's good friends. Now this girl is pretty much a goody two shoes, but it's a good thing as her mom is scary and she just stayed out of trouble. When she found out she was a wreck. Right now she did consider stuffing his car full of peanuts as he's allergic to them but she thought better of it.
      The Grand Galactic Inquisitor hears all and sees all.

Comment

Quoth ArenaBoy View Post
        Right now she did consider stuffing his car full of peanuts as he's allergic to them but she thought better of it.
        Yeowch.... good thing, too. If he'd died from the allergic reaction she'd have been guilty of some form of homicide charge. Probably Voluntary Manslaughter, since she wouldn't have been intending death as the results.
        ...WHY DO YOU TEMPT WHAT LITTLE FAITH IN HUMANITY I HAVE!?! -- Kalga
        And I want a pony for Christmas but neither of us is getting what we want OK! What you are asking is impossible. -- Wicked Lexi

Comment

What would have been better than peanuts is packaging peanuts.

Good lord, stuff the car plum full of packaging peanuts.

He'd go insane!
          You really need to see a neurologist. - Wagegoth

Comment

Not quite a hatred revenge, but still good. Ex-girlfriend and I were still good friends after breaking up, she even set me up with a friend of hers. Anyways, while we were dating, she had a couple of past DWI's that were hurting her insurance. So I agreed to put her car in my name, the registration and insurance. She would keep the title and loan in her name. Since the insurance would be in my name, she would pay me each month for the amout it was. So over the course of a year, she got two payments behind. About Christmas time, a friend of both of us was having a party, and we were both invited. My ex, was bringing her new boyfriend, I was coming stag. Well, long story short, she was going to feel uncomfortable with the new boyfriend and me there, so she got our friend to un-invite me. I wasn't too hurt by it, since I really didn't know alot of the people going. But I couldn't let her get away with it either. So, one night, about 3am, I go over to her apartment and remove the plates from her car. 8am that morning, I'm at the DMV canceling the registration, and at 9am I'm at the insurance agent canceling the insurance. My ex did try to call me that evening, but I just ignored the phone call, so I never know exactly what happened, but I'm sure it cost her a good amount of money to get everything back (reg,ins) in her name.

Comment

Heh, reminds me of a couple episodes of Jerry Springer I've watched (guilty pleasure).

In one, the jilted woman filled her philandering boyfriend's car up with empty beer bottles, empty milk jugs and sundry other garbage.

On the other episode, the woman sold her husband's car, which she bought for him, to a junkyard and they crushed it.
              Knowledge is power. Power corrupts. Study hard. Be evil.

"I never said I wasn't a horrible person."--Me, almost daily

Comment

Quoth blas87 View Post
                What do you guys think of........cookies with laxatives in them?
                Back in junior high school (early '70's) band, if a person "challenged" for a higher chair and lost, then they had a choice of either washing the band director's VW bus, or baking him chocolate chip cookies.

I don't know if anybody really did do it or not, but there sure was a lot of talk about ex-lax cookies!
                Everything will be ok in the end. If it's not ok, it's not the end.

Comment

Back in high school we used to play pranks on each other in cross-country. One of the pranks was saran wrapping a car and putting caution tape on it. One idiot teammate went a little too far and put ketchup and mustard on the windsheld, the doors, etc under the saran wrap. The car's owner was PISSED needless to say.
                  The Grand Galactic Inquisitor hears all and sees all.

Comment

Working...
                  X