This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Quoth JustADude View Post
    Wrong! It's still 'at night' until you go to sleep! I've seen 10:30am at night before!

Gotta love conventions.
    YES! FINALLY!! I was starting to think I was the only one... for me a day actually doesn't rolls over at midnight, but when I get to sleep more than 45 minutes in a row. So I've had 30 and even 36 hour days.

Edit: Btw I once did have lunch at 2 am in the morning. the friends I was with almost fainted when they saw me order a big steak and fries at that hour (it is a very special 24h restaurant. may the gods bless them). I still remember their faces, lol.
    Last edited by Bliss; 07-26-2007, 02:11 AM.
    I pet animals, I rescue insects, I hug trees.

"I picture the lead singer of Gwar screaming 'People of Japan, look at my balls! My swinging pendulous balls!!!'" -- Khyras

Comment

Heh, I seldom receive phonecalls so early from people I don't. Recent one was about a month ago and it was a wrong number. I didn't bother answering. If someone is going to call me at 2am then they better have a good reason to. There is one person I know who called me at 1am but that's because I asked him too. I didn't care if he woke me up. I was just happy as hell to hear from him.

Comment

Quoth Bliss View Post
        YES! FINALLY!! I was starting to think I was the only one... for me a day actually doesn't rolls over at midnight, but when I get to sleep more than 45 minutes in a row. So I've had 30 and even 36 hour days.

Edit: Btw I once did have lunch at 2 am in the morning. the friends I was with almost fainted when they saw me order a big steak and fries at that hour (it is a very special 24h restaurant. may the gods bless them). I still remember their faces, lol.
        Hell yeah, full meals at 2am are awesome. For the summer session at my work I am working the midnight shift (not by choice, mind you), and can go home and eat a full meal while my wife is wanting to eat cereal or sleep. :-p

When I get off from here at 7am, I might get me a pork chop or two, along with some bread and have pork chop sandwiches when I get home since I have to wait up for the cable guy to get there. :-p
        Answers are easy...it is asking the right questions which is hard.

Comment

Working...
        X