This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Quoth Rine View Post
    You know, where I live, all the stores get copies of all the supplies lists from the county schools and the stores then set up a table or display for all the parents to come and get the supplies lists.

Maybe a store in your area does the same? I know here that the Wal-marts do this for my county and the neighboring county as well. Most of the grocery stores do the same, as well as the Targets.
    My store does that too. We have a rolling cart-thingy with holders for the checklists from the various schools.
    Knowledge is power. Power corrupts. Study hard. Be evil.

"I never said I wasn't a horrible person."--Me, almost daily

Comment

I had the same backpack for years; in fact, when it started to get holes in it, I sewed patches on it. XD My mum had to beg me to let her replace it; I only let her when the zip broke.
      People who don't like cats were probably mice in an earlier life.
      My DeviantArt.

Comment

Wow. I don't think my mother ever got a list of things my brother or I needed for school until we'd actually started.

I think I had one backpack all through high school. It would ride on the back of my bike to school, live in my locker, then ride back home with me.

^-.-^
        Faith is about what you do. It's about aspiring to be better and nobler and kinder than you are. It's about making sacrifices for the good of others. - Dresden

Comment

Quoth Andara Bledin View Post
          Wow. I don't think my mother ever got a list of things my brother or I needed for school until we'd actually started.

I think I had one backpack all through high school. It would ride on the back of my bike to school, live in my locker, then ride back home with me.

^-.-^
          My LL Bean backpack was a great investment. I've used that thing for a very long time, and one of the zippers broke, but there's two zipper heads on that thing, so no worries there. I don't use it now because I have a laptop that I need to carry around, but luckily, I got a very nice laptop bag from a company my class did a project for last semester. Good stuff.
          Jim: Fact: Bears eat beets. Bears. Beets. Battlestar Gallactica.
          Dwight: Bears don't eat bee... Hey! What are you doing?
          The Office

Comment

Working...
          X