This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Quoth JustADude View Post
    Oh, I forgot to mention when I posted before, but I'm a Boar. Combine that with my Gemini and you've got the recipe for an extremely strong, polarized personality, which is exactly right.
    *Blinkblink* You know, if you lived in my city, I'd say that you're the doppelganger I keep joking I have, as I've been mistaken for other people multiple times before. Similar builds (I'm a tad taller) and now we're both Boars and Geminis? Dude, stop it.
    Ba'al: I'm a god. Gods are all-knowing.

http://unrelatedcaptions.com/45147

Comment

I'm a Snake and a Capricorn. I was born on the year of the snake, hence my love for cute and sometimes deadly snakies.
      "But I don't want to be among mad people."
      You can't help that. We're all mad here. Every fucking one of us.

Comment

Quoth Princess-Snake View Post
        I'm a Snake and a Capricorn. I was born on the year of the snake, hence my love for cute and sometimes deadly snakies.
        I'm a dog and an aquarius, but that doesn't keep me away from snakes. I have an adorable little Lavender Cali King, that is officially mine, and my fiance has 2 Columbian Red Tail Boas and a Dumeril's Boa. I love all animals though.
        The only words you said that I understood were "His", "Phone" and "Ya'll". The other 2 paragraphs worth was about as intelligible as a drunken Teletubby barkin' come on's at a Hooter's waitress.

Comment

I always have to laugh at the Biblical Paradise pictures showing the lion laying down with the lamb.

Yep that happens every time i go to bed.
          I'm a Leo and a Sheep.
          Meeeeoooow.....
          Still missing you, Plaid

Comment

I'm a Cancer and/or a Leo - I was born late on July 22, and sources conflict. Looking over the list of trates the whole thing seems eerily accurate...
            I think, therefore I am. But I am micromanaged, therefore I am not.

Comment

Quoth jb17kx View Post
              I'm a Cancer and/or a Leo - I was born late on July 22, and sources conflict. Looking over the list of trates the whole thing seems eerily accurate...
              I'm a Cancer (some people will tell you in more ways then one) , and should have been born under Libra. I carry enough traits from both to be downright disturbed sometimes reading horoscopes and especially astrology books.
              I'm bringing disdain back...with a vengeance.

Oh, and your tool box called...you got out again.

Comment

Quoth Bella_Vixen View Post
                I'm a Cancer (some people will tell you in more ways then one) , and should have been born under Libra. I carry enough traits from both to be downright disturbed sometimes reading horoscopes and especially astrology books.
                Same with me!!! How spooky.
                Unseen but seeing
                oh dear, now they're masquerading as sane-KiaKat
                There isn't enough interpretive dance in the workplace these days-Irv
                3rd shift needs love, too
                RIP, mo bhrionglóid

Comment

Quoth jb17kx View Post
                  So you were born on the cusp? Here, check this out! http://www.novareinna.com/constellation/cancercusp.html

Quoth Bella_Vixen View Post
                  I'm a Cancer (some people will tell you in more ways then one) ,
                  My mum's a Cancer, but she prefers "Moon Child"!

I'm apparently a Rooster, but I have none of those traits. But I am a textbook Virgo. Perfectionist, anal, picky, et cetera, et cetera, et cetera!
                  It's floating wicker propelled by fire!

Comment

Quoth Pagan View Post
                    So you were born on the cusp? Here, check this out! http://www.novareinna.com/constellation/cancercusp.html
                    Actually, so was I now that you mention it. I'm technically a Taurus/Gemini cusp.
                    ...WHY DO YOU TEMPT WHAT LITTLE FAITH IN HUMANITY I HAVE!?! -- Kalga
                    And I want a pony for Christmas but neither of us is getting what we want OK! What you are asking is impossible. -- Wicked Lexi

Comment

I'm a scorpio and an ox.

Having done a bit of the research (and had my proper horoscope drawn up at birth_ it has been terrifyingly accurate so far.
                      Deepak Chopra says, "Fear deprives people of choice. Fear shrinks the world into isolated, defensive enclaves. Fear spirals out of control. Fear makes everyday life seem clouded over with danger.

Comment

Quoth JustADude View Post
                        Actually, so was I now that you mention it. I'm technically a Taurus/Gemini cusp.
                        Didn't I tell you to cut that out? (Is also technically a Taurus/Gemini cusp, according to that site.)
                        Ba'al: I'm a god. Gods are all-knowing.

http://unrelatedcaptions.com/45147

Comment

Quoth Broomjockey View Post
                          Didn't I tell you to cut that out? (Is also technically a Taurus/Gemini cusp, according to that site.)
                          *snicker* Sorry, man. I'll try to stop, but some things are just... fate.
                          ...WHY DO YOU TEMPT WHAT LITTLE FAITH IN HUMANITY I HAVE!?! -- Kalga
                          And I want a pony for Christmas but neither of us is getting what we want OK! What you are asking is impossible. -- Wicked Lexi

Comment

Libra dog.
                            Loyal with a very thick sense of justice.
                            Now would be a good time to visit So Very Unofficial!

"I've had so many nasty customers this week, my bottomless pit is now ankle-deep."-Me.

Comment

Working...
                            X