This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Real mature

Now that I have finished work, I have a week off to plan my move back to my old place. Well, it seems that all my encounters with SC's are sightings.

I'm a real film buff, I love them. I was a little bored, so me and my sister decided to walk down to the store to see if there were any interesting magazines out. We walked into the store, and there was an elderly bald man stood in front of the magazines. My sister spoke:

Sister: Any film magazines you like, customersruinmylife?

At this point, the elderly man GRABBED a film magazine off the shelf, and held it close to hit chest, as if it was a lifeline, and proceeded to glare at me!

Me: I've already got that magazine.

I walked away. As I walked away, the elderly man (tried to) sneakily put the magazine back!

I was left baffled by the whole encounter. He didn't want the magazine, and yet he didn't want anyone else to have it?

Another resident from the nursing home escaped, is my guess.

A new girl at the factory used to be a CNA. During her senior year in high school, she was able to go to the local tech and take CNA classes and get a jump start on her career.

I had to ask her, "At the nursing homes, did you guys ever have runaway residents?" she rolled her eyes and said "Yep. Always when we were on a smoke break, it seemed they wanted to break away and go to K-Mart. I still wonder to this day why their guardians didn't take away their bus passes."
    You really need to see a neurologist. - Wagegoth

Comment

I don't think he was from a nursing home, he was old but still a little too young for that, and the store is attached to a petrol station, so he got into a car and drove off.

Comment

Then he's just nuts.
        You really need to see a neurologist. - Wagegoth

Comment

Sounds like he hasn't matured past day care.

"NO!! You can't have it!!! I MIGHT want it!!!"
          Unseen but seeing
          oh dear, now they're masquerading as sane-KiaKat
          There isn't enough interpretive dance in the workplace these days-Irv
          3rd shift needs love, too
          RIP, mo bhrionglóid

Comment

Wow, I can see some old crotchety man with hair whiter than paper, and the old person glasses, with their pants up to their chest (you know a stereotypical old guy) doing this. And it's pretty funny to see. "NO MIIIINEEE!!!!" and then slyly put it back until the next unsuspecting victim. Maybe the man just doesn't like other people touching magazines. Any way that would be pretty funny to see.
            It is inaccurate to say that I hate everything. I am strongly in favor of common sense, common honesty, and common decency. This makes me forever ineligible for public office.
            ~~~H.L. Mencken

Comment

He sounds like the attention-seeling bully in any palyground. He's not using the ball, but as soon as you want to play with it it's HIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIs BAAAAAAAAAAAALL!

Comment

Screw the bully, I have a cousin like that!
                Jim: Fact: Bears eat beets. Bears. Beets. Battlestar Gallactica.
                Dwight: Bears don't eat bee... Hey! What are you doing?
                The Office

Comment

Quoth Shabo View Post
                  Screw the bully, I have a cousin like that!
                  How old is your cousin?
                  Unseen but seeing
                  oh dear, now they're masquerading as sane-KiaKat
                  There isn't enough interpretive dance in the workplace these days-Irv
                  3rd shift needs love, too
                  RIP, mo bhrionglóid

Comment

Quoth BeckySunshine View Post
                    How old is your cousin?
                    Um... 9? Maybe? I have no idea. All I know is that she lives halfway across the country, and I like it like that. This girl has absolutely no manners whatsoever, and everything she does is just for attention. She needs a good, strong reality check. And a lesson on personal space. Not to go off topic or anything, but I saw her in June for my brother's wedding, and I happened to have a zit on my chest up near my neck. We were sitting down, talking, and all of a sudden, she reaches over to pop it! Doesn't say anything, just goes to do it. Needless to say, I said "Ow" and then she was like, "oh, sorry." I mean, WTF? A child of her age should know about personal space by now! I tried to explain to her why that is wrong to do, but she wasn't listening to me. She couldn't have cared less. So fine. Don't be surprised when she has no friends.

In truth, I feel really bad for her. She doesn't have the greatest role model for a mother, and our grandmother lets her get away with anything. It's not entirely her fault that she's like that, but she's been like that since she was little, and no one bothered to teach her she was wrong.

Okay, I'm done.
                    Jim: Fact: Bears eat beets. Bears. Beets. Battlestar Gallactica.
                    Dwight: Bears don't eat bee... Hey! What are you doing?
                    The Office

Comment

Working...
                    X