Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

So uh, before you buy cookies at Costco....

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So uh, before you buy cookies at Costco....

If you live in KS or MO and visit the Costco in Overland Park, make sure the seal on your store-made cookies isn't broken. I saw a hillbilly breaking seals and stealing cookies in the store on Sunday afternoon. When confronted, he said, "Ahhs pays enuff tuh shop heeyah." then pushed past me and jetted for the door.

I know what you look like, buddy!! I will harrass you each and every time I see you at Costco!!

LOL...What language was that he was speaking?
    "I reject your reality and substitute my own"....Adam Savage-Mythbuster

Must remember to stop using "brain of death" on slower morons.... I meant customers.

Comment

Quoth Mr. Rude View Post
      LOL...What language was that he was speaking?
      That would be "moron."
      Aerodynamics are for people who can't build engines. --Enzo Ferrari

Comment

Quoth protege View Post
        That would be "moron."
        I thought moron was a series of grunts.

Oh wait, that's neanderthal, a step up from moron.
        I AM the evil bastard!
        A+ Certified IT Technician

Comment

Quoth protege View Post
          That would be "moron."
          Nah, it's redneck... or maybe hillbilly. It's hard to tell the difference written down.
          ...WHY DO YOU TEMPT WHAT LITTLE FAITH IN HUMANITY I HAVE!?! -- Kalga
          And I want a pony for Christmas but neither of us is getting what we want OK! What you are asking is impossible. -- Wicked Lexi

Comment

yeah, i was at the sam's across the street today, and saw something similar. when he saw me looking, he put the package in his cart though... i bet he just sat it somewhere else later though.

Comment

I can beat that. My dad was in Winco's the other day and saw a little boy take his hands out of his pants, reach into the bulk gummy worms and grab a handful. The mother was oblivious.
              My formula for living is quite simple. I get up in the morning and I go to bed at night. In between, I occupy myself as best I can.---Cary Grant

Comment

Working...
              X