Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Open Letter to the Mom at the Supermarket...

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I used to worry so when parents would put their babies and toddlers on the conveyer belts. Too many pinch points! And if they didn't pay attention, pretty soon I'd have a baby to scan!
    You really need to see a neurologist. - Wagegoth

Comment

With the things I've read on here, I would not be surprised if a mother did do that. True, I went for the extreme end of the spectrum, but it's true that unless you feel said nappy, you don't know how dry it is.

I'd feel the same way about anyone doing anything on the belt that was disgusting; spitting, sneezing, or wiping their nose findings there... I have witnessed all of those, and not just in the under fives! O_o
      People who don't like cats were probably mice in an earlier life.
      My DeviantArt.

Comment

Quoth Lace Neil Singer View Post
        Poop might not be as insanitary as the TB laden lettuce that a sufferer just sneezed on, but it's still icky. x.x

My thoughts exactly! Gross diaper-butts near my grocerbees? No thanks.
        Herewith, a nugget of wisdom from the very wise Mike Brady: "Alone, we can only move buckets. But if we work together, we can drain rivers."

--
        mannabozo.wordpress.com

Comment

And, on the flip side of the coin, do you really want your baby's butt plopped down in raw chicken-juice?
          ...WHY DO YOU TEMPT WHAT LITTLE FAITH IN HUMANITY I HAVE!?! -- Kalga
          And I want a pony for Christmas but neither of us is getting what we want OK! What you are asking is impossible. -- Wicked Lexi

Comment

Quoth JustADude View Post
            And, on the flip side of the coin, do you really want your baby's butt plopped down in raw chicken-juice?
            That was always my worry. My kids were taught at a very young age that we don't TOUCH the belt. They were always in the little seat that the carts have, strapped in and all, but they'd always be trying to "help" or just touching because they were bored. I managed to finally train them not to touch, and now they're old enough to help (although my six year old, being tiny for a six year old, still stays strapped into the cart seat until the groceries are put away in the car... and - I'm one of those people who always returns their cart to the corral too!)
            GK/Kara/Jester fangirl.

Comment

Or on nose findings or spittle... O_o
              People who don't like cats were probably mice in an earlier life.
              My DeviantArt.

Comment

Working...
              X