This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• That's Stealing, You Know

I was in Target today waiting in the food court with my mom while my sister shopped. This food court has a countertop that wraps around the food counter and goes off out of sight of the cashier. At the end where the cashier can't see (unless they have a camera or something) is the Icee machine and the drink dispenser.

It was kind of busy and there were alot of people milling around and one person with shopping cart. Well, this woman walks in the front door, head straight through the crowd at the counter and goes to the drink machine. She pours out her child's sippy cup, fills it with fruit punch from the drink machine and walks right back out into the store to do her shopping. Un-freaking-believable.
    My formula for living is quite simple. I get up in the morning and I go to bed at night. In between, I occupy myself as best I can.---Cary Grant

Wouldn't it be nice if security nabbed her on her way out? That's whatcha get for being a cheap bitch, lady.
    Never underestimate the power of stupid people in large groups.

Comment

Either there's a hidden camera of some sort or no one cares that they're losing money on the slushies.

:shrugs:
      Unseen but seeing
      oh dear, now they're masquerading as sane-KiaKat
      There isn't enough interpretive dance in the workplace these days-Irv
      3rd shift needs love, too
      RIP, mo bhrionglóid

Comment

Working...
      X