This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Racist KFC folk.

So, there I am walking to KFC and I see a group of African American ladies fresh and pretty from church. They are being waited on by a mixed (something light + African American) girl around my age.

The older of the group recieves her to-go order first, and inspects it with a sniff.
    The next oldest got her's and complained about the small gravy bowl.
    The next one got her's, and returned it because she didn't have enough leg meat.
    The next lady didn't order what she wanted, and demanded a refund and free ompensation food
    The very last one screamed outrage at her livers being so small.

The yelling happened in one huge roar, and the cashier girl did a commendable job of filling the appropriate requests and calming the ladies withpolicy talk.

As I walked up, the women were waking out, and a very LOUD phrase of," Stupid little halfie.. damn n****rs breeding like rabbits."

I gave the one that looked back the nastiest face I could make, and made sure to thank the girl profusely.

Ooookay, I'm keeping the very existence of this post from BB lest he drive to TN and hunt those ignorant s down and do great harm unto them.

He's half-Black/half-Italian, and he had to put up with enough crap from his racist grandparents (on the Italian side) that he's got a chip on his shoulder the size of Gibraltar about that issue.
    ...WHY DO YOU TEMPT WHAT LITTLE FAITH IN HUMANITY I HAVE!?! -- Kalga
    And I want a pony for Christmas but neither of us is getting what we want OK! What you are asking is impossible. -- Wicked Lexi

Comment

Poor guy. I feel bad for how people treat someone because of such things.

My love out to him =/

Comment

wait a minute.....a bunch of black women being racist to a black cashier? Did I read that right?? Holy cow!

Comment

Quoth Bright_Star View Post
          wait a minute.....a bunch of black women being racist to a black cashier? Did I read that right?? Holy cow!
          Nope, you read wrong. A bunch of SCs being entitlement babys to a cashier. Then justifying it amongst themselves afterwards on a racial slant. SCism knows no color.

BTW, probably the most beautiful woman I've ever seen in real life was an Afro-Asian - INCREDIBLE skin!

Comment

sms101 i agree throughly i think mixed people are along some of the best looking in the world. my faince(spelling??) is 75% black 25% native american mix and she is DROP DEAD GOURGOUS!!! i can't wait to see what our future children will look like after my white geans are added to the mix. i tell you one thing though, for their sakes i hope they take after their momma

Comment

Apparently, the sermon at church wasn't about GRATITUDE that day.

Comment

Quoth JustADude View Post
                He had to put up with enough crap from his racist grandparents (on the Italian side) that he's got a chip on his shoulder the size of Gibraltar about that issue.
                Then there's the parents who don't like their child dating someone of another religion. I dated a girl whose parents were DEVOTED to being Jewish that as soon as they found out that I was a atheist they did not approve.

I recall reading a BBC article on mixed marriages and the sort, it was quite nice.
                The Grand Galactic Inquisitor hears all and sees all.

Comment

I have a friend who is white, whose wife is from Kenya (and they just got back from a whole month over there visiting her family...lucky...I never get to go anywhere ). They are expecting a baby in about 5 months or so...I hope it's a girl...my friends have mostly boys...need to even things out here
                  I don't go in for ancient wisdom
                  I don't believe just 'cause ideas are tenacious
                  It means that they're worthy - Tim Minchin, "White Wine in the Sun"

Comment

I'm white and my hubby is black and indian and we have 5 kids. 2 girls and 3 boys. My girls have some beautiful hair and are the prettiest when they decide to dress up. My boys have all the woman (and girls) snowed around here. My oldest boy has golden tanned brown skin and the biggest brown eyes, you can get lost in them. He still has his teachers wrapped around his pinky. They also have the softest hair. My oldest and baby boy has loose curls and is very soft. Justin takes more after his father. Both of my girls have there hair straitened, and it just seems to grow several inches when it is done.

I'm going to be beating the boyfriends and girlfriends off with a stick before long.

I'm sorry to be tooting my own horn, but these are my kids and I know beauty when I see it.
                    Woman are like guns, if you don't treat us right, we'll blow up in your face!

Pain is your bodies way of telling you that you're still alive.

I am also known as Liquid Skin and Silkekitten.

Comment

You know, I have never seen racism in action before. I don't know why, it just doesn't happen where I live, at least not where I go. In fact, I don't even know any black people, and everyone in my neighbourhood is white. I was kind of shocked to think that can just happen at KFC. I did have a black friend in grade 7 or so, but she moved away. I do see black people at the stores, but I've never seen anyone treat them rudely. Either my town is quietly racist, or incredibly un-racist.
                      It is a terrible thing to see and have no vision.
                      -Helen Keller

I got this av from Court Records, made by Croik!

Comment

I got talking to a woman and her son when walking back home once, and she was telling me she had kids throwing stones at them because they were black.

I just don't understand that sort of mind at all, and to be quite frank I don't want to understand a brain that go's 'different to me= hate them'
                        Deepak Chopra says, "Fear deprives people of choice. Fear shrinks the world into isolated, defensive enclaves. Fear spirals out of control. Fear makes everyday life seem clouded over with danger.

Comment

Geez. Most of my friends are mixed couples. My friend Chris is married to a beautiful Taiwanese lady (who comes about up to my boobs LOL she's tiny!). Half the parents at my kids' karate dojo are mixed couples, it's just *normal* around here. Nobody says anything, nobody cares. I figure if two people love each other, then who cares what color, sex, or religion they are?
                          GK/Kara/Jester fangirl.

Comment

One of my good friends (he's my movie buddy) is black...he's very dark, even when not compared to me (lol, I'm about as white as the page I'm typing on)...I sometimes wonder if people are thinking, well, things I hope they aren't thinking in this day and age, when they see us hanging out together. I know I have at least one uncle who wouldn't exactly approve (almost makes me want to invite him to a family dinner...)
                            I don't go in for ancient wisdom
                            I don't believe just 'cause ideas are tenacious
                            It means that they're worthy - Tim Minchin, "White Wine in the Sun"

Comment

Quoth Bright_Star View Post
                              Actually, it was a bunch of Black women ripping on a Mulatto (mixed black/white) cashier for having parents of different races. They were probably just jealous they didn't look that good, though. See below.

Quoth sms001 View Post
                              BTW, probably the most beautiful woman I've ever seen in real life was an Afro-Asian - INCREDIBLE skin!
                              Quoth habitofbeingright View Post
                              my faince(spelling??) is 75% black 25% native american mix and she is DROP DEAD GOURGOUS!!!
                              Aside: It's fiancee (1 'e' if you were talking about a guy)
                              Quoth Crazyredhead View Post
                              I'm sorry to be tooting my own horn, but these are my kids and I know beauty when I see it.
                              I can't remember if this was casual observation or an actual study, but apparently mixed-heritage children almost always turn out to be really good looking, with high athletic potential (even if they never tap it), and fewer genetically-linked health problems.

So, yeah, the people snarking about Racial Purity have it backwards. We're not becoming weaker by mixing it up, we're becoming better.
                              ...WHY DO YOU TEMPT WHAT LITTLE FAITH IN HUMANITY I HAVE!?! -- Kalga
                              And I want a pony for Christmas but neither of us is getting what we want OK! What you are asking is impossible. -- Wicked Lexi

Comment

Working...
                              X