Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

One of My Sightings Inspired a Short Play (OK It's a Skit)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• One of My Sightings Inspired a Short Play (OK It's a Skit)

I posted a story a few hacks ago about a lady from New York who shared a table with me and Mr. Dips at Bisuteki. The short version was that she planned to go to Logan and suprise her daughter by meeting her plane.

Of course she didn't know what time, airline or departure city her daughter was coming in from. But that was OK, a tiny city like Boston couldn't possibly have much of an airport. She'd just drive over there and be sure to run into her daughter.

Anyway, the skit will be one of several put on for our local neighborhood association's Halloween fundraiser.

Anyone from eastern Mass. who would like to see it is welcome to PM me for details. I won't be in any of the skits, though. I'll be volunteering elsewhere.
    The best karma is letting a jerk bash himself senseless on the wall of your polite indifference.

The stupid is strong with this one.

Quoth Dips View Post
    Of course she didn't know what time, airline or departure city her daughter was coming in from. But that was OK, a tiny city like Boston couldn't possibly have much of an airport. She'd just drive over there and be sure to run into her daughter.
    Yeah, it's not like it has international flights or more than one terminal.
    Last edited by Soulstealer; 09-21-2007, 05:14 AM.
    How was I supposed to know someone was slipping you Birth Control in the food I've been making for you lately?

Comment

Quoth Dips View Post
      But that was OK, a tiny city like Boston couldn't possibly have much of an airport. She'd just drive over there and be sure to run into her daughter.
      Woah... hold up there.... just what were you guys (specifically her) drinking, because whatever it was is apparently some good stuff.
      ...WHY DO YOU TEMPT WHAT LITTLE FAITH IN HUMANITY I HAVE!?! -- Kalga
      And I want a pony for Christmas but neither of us is getting what we want OK! What you are asking is impossible. -- Wicked Lexi

Comment

Quoth JustADude View Post
        Woah... hold up there.... just what were you guys (specifically her) drinking, because whatever it was is apparently some good stuff.
        I don't know, but it was pretty strong stuff. When we helpfully tried to tell her that Logan has 5 terminals and dozens of gates at each terminal, it didn't deter her in the slightest. She probably thought we were rubes who only thought Logan was big because we'd never seen a *real* airport.

Mr. Dips and I have an appreciation for absurdity. Instead of being insulted or annoyed, we found the whole exchange funny.
        The best karma is letting a jerk bash himself senseless on the wall of your polite indifference.

The stupid is strong with this one.

Comment

Working...
        X