This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Quoth Irving Patrick Freleigh View Post

Gaah, I had pizza hut pizza for dinner and now this thread has me hungry again
    OHHHHHHHHH PIZZA!!!! pass the heinz please ^_^ (yes i love pizza hut pizza, covered in heinz ketchup.)
    Papa johns is good with bbq. Preferably KC masterpiece.
    Barros and Dominues with ranch.

oh and fries....... mmmmmm dont want to go into fries right now.

oh churches chicken covered in honey.... dipped in hotsause with a hit of chocolate sause... (im sorry i was pmsing bad, people where lucky the police took away my gun)
    Last edited by Sliceanddice; 09-22-2007, 08:12 PM.

Comment

Did I read that right? Pizza and ketchup?

No offense.

I had pizza for dinner...regular cheese/tomato sauce with ricotta cheese. Yummy.

My choice was pizza or a banana split for dinner. I said, "why OR?" Haven't had dessert yet
      I don't go in for ancient wisdom
      I don't believe just 'cause ideas are tenacious
      It means that they're worthy - Tim Minchin, "White Wine in the Sun"

Comment

My mum is guilty of this. We were on Eurostar going to france and it was during the last foot and mouth outbreak. We went to the buffet car to get sandwhiches and she pulled this gem

Server: I'm sorry to say due to foot and mouth we have no supplies of any meat produce like Pork or Beef. We do have Turkey or chicken.
        Mum: oh...we'll have ham salad then
        Me: >_________<

He laughed and probably told everyone he knew about it lol.

My favourite variation is

SC: Do you sell ___ ?
        Me: Yes but i'm sorry we're out of stock at the moment
        SC: You sold it last week! Why aren't you selling it now?
        Me: We are selling it we're just sold out

Comment

Quoth MystyGlyttyr View Post
          Us guys (might as well lump myself in there, heh), on the other hand, will do things with our food like wear it on our foreheads or make statues with it before we eat it, and that seems to gross chicks out. So it's relative.
          So....have you ever sculpted Devil's Tower out of your mashed taters?
          It's floating wicker propelled by fire!

Comment

Quoth Bliss View Post
            Well pagan, I love odd combos (though I preffer my fries in frosty rather than soft serve), but I'm gay so it might not count.
            I have to second the Frosty! I love Wendy's fries, and for that matter, chicken nuggets, dipped in my Frosty. Total comfort food for me, I used to go get it for dinner in college when I was sad/grumpy/homesick. The other was spinach-artichoke dip with tortilla chips and copious amounts of regular Coke. (I normally only drink Diet sodas).

And with that, I'm realizing I may need to make a Meijer run tonight and get fixin's for dip, along with food for this week.
            "In the end I was the mean girl/or somebody's in between girl"~Neko Case

“You don't need many words if you already know what you're talking about.” ~William Stafford

Comment

Quoth Pagan View Post
              So....have you ever sculpted Devil's Tower out of your mashed taters?
              No, but I have sculpted a bust of Stephan Hawking from string cheese...
              The Rich keep getting richer because they keep doing what it was that made them rich. Ditto the Poor.
              "Hy kan tell dey is schmot qvestions, dey is makink my head hurt."
              Hoc spatio locantur.

Comment

Quoth blas87 View Post
                I love dipping McDonalds fries in McFlurries or shakes.
                Yummy yummy yummy yummy.

I haven't done that in a looooooooooong time.
                Unseen but seeing
                oh dear, now they're masquerading as sane-KiaKat
                There isn't enough interpretive dance in the workplace these days-Irv
                3rd shift needs love, too
                RIP, mo bhrionglóid

Comment

Let's see here:
                  Fries in the shake? Hells yes! (of course, fries are an irregular purchase nowadays for me)
                  Pizza? pulled apart into layers, and slathered in ranch dressing! Mmmm, mmm, delicious.
                  Pizza? Also good if ketchup is used as the sauce, followed closely with mustard, cheese, and various other hamburger toppings!
                  Spaghetti and applesauce, please. Together, they're cool enough that I don't burn my mouth.
                  "I call murder on that!"

Comment

I had a good laugh with a carl's jr employee. They had a sign up in the drive thru that they were out of the six dollar burger. So what do I order? haha

CJ: Carl's JR guy

Me: I'd like the mushroom burger.

I didn't piece together that it said six dollar burger on the bottom. I jus got off of work and was too tired to read it all. Shame on me, I know.

CJ: Actually we're all out of ___ (I can't remember what they were out of) but you can pick any burger and I'd be happy to toss some mushrooms on them.

Me: *giggles* Oh. Sorry. No thats okay but thank you.

I thought it was really nice of the guy to offer that. He must have thought I was a moron though. I think fast food should be able to accept tips too. They deserve it too.

Comment

Quoth Pagan View Post
                      Ya know, I think that's one of those things that's unique to us girls.
                      <snip>
                      I know a lot of other women that like to do that, but it has grossed out every guy that has seen us do it!
                      <snip> I like to get one of their combos with a chocolate shake (great shakes BTW) and dip the fries in it!
                      In my experience, the only people I know who like that sort of thing are guys.

I think the frosty/fry thing is gross!
                      I will not shove “it” up my backside. I do not know what “it” is, but in my many years on this earth I have figured out that that particular port hole is best reserved for emergency exit only. -GK

Comment

Fries with honey, yummmm...

I found out in high school that pizza isn't half bad with ranch dressing on it. (Anything to make the cafeteria food edible, lol.) Preferably cheese pizza, but I've done it with sausage too.
                        It's little things that make the difference between 'enjoyable', 'tolerable', and 'gimme a spoon, I'm digging an escape tunnel'.

Comment

Quoth GayleShy View Post
                          I just died a little inside.

How much you wanna bet that the manager's going to hear about how the nasty clerk behind the counter ruined her kids' day?

No, she'll whine about it either on PFB or Ripoff Report.
                          Human Resources - the adult version of "I'm telling Mom." - Agent Anthony "Tony" DiNozzo (NCIS)

Comment

Working...
                          X