Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I seem to recall a person actually getting arrested for pulling a stunt like that, but it could be wishful thinking as well. I think they stole all the salt packets (around 1000 of them) from McD's and got caught.

Comment

I do that on holiday sometimes, as I occasionally end up in a holiday self catering house to find the previous occupant has hogged all the condiments previously. However, I never take more than 6 of each type. I'd never take it all, cuz that's just... wrong. O_o
      People who don't like cats were probably mice in an earlier life.
      My DeviantArt.

Comment

I was thinking about this thread today when at the largest shopping centre around these parts today. One of the fast food joints had a system where you got little card cups and could go to any of the sauce dispensers to fill them for your meal. No idea if they had anything similar for the salt, but I suspect it really cut down on people stealing the gear for use at home.

Rapscallion

Comment

Quoth Rapscallion View Post
          I was thinking about this thread today when at the largest shopping centre around these parts today. One of the fast food joints had a system where you got little card cups and could go to any of the sauce dispensers to fill them for your meal. No idea if they had anything similar for the salt, but I suspect it really cut down on people stealing the gear for use at home.

Rapscallion
          That's how the Wendy's I went to normally does it. Apparently the dispenser was broken/empty/hamfisted by a slackjaw because it was missing and this tub of packets was in it's place. The salt is always in a packet though.
          I know nothing and I can prove it!

Comment

Working...
          X