This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• You're going the wrong way!

This is just a quick one. As I was walking through the parking lot of my favorite coffee shop to get a much needed coffee, I saw some idiot attempting to go through the drive thru the wrong way.
    Thankfully there were no cars coming the other way, but I would have loved to see the look on the cashiers face when they see the guy try to order a coffee.

HAHAHAHAHA!!!! We've actually had alot of people do this. One was when we where having an audit from the HQ. These idiots in a camper decieded that they couldn't fit through the height restriction gate......so they purposely drove through the WRONG WAY!!! During one of the busiest times of the day!!
    V-Con 2009 and Anime Evolution 2010

Comment

Bf said today that while he was approaching McDonalds drive thru, a hillbilly truck filled with high school moron boys with multiple large anntenas was trying to go through but the anntennas kept scraping against the clearance.

Stupid redneck idiots...of course eventually they made it through. Why do you need that many antennas anyway? Trying to make contact with the aliens?
      You really need to see a neurologist. - Wagegoth

Comment

A friend of mine and his brother did that once. I don't know why they thought it was so funny.

Comment

A friend of mine came up with this gem once (apparently from personal experience), "You know, they hate it at McDonalds when you back through the drive-thru."

This is also the same guy who would order fries without salt, and then ask for salt packages at the window.

Comment

I don't know anything about backing through the drive-thru, but my brother once ordered a vegetarian burger with bacon on it. The scary thing is I don't think he was joking.
            It is a terrible thing to see and have no vision.
            -Helen Keller

I got this av from Court Records, made by Croik!

Comment

There's nothing wrong with omnivores ordering a modified herbivore meal. Some people like lentilburgers.
              Seshat's self-help guide:
              1. Would you rather be right, or get the result you want?
              2. If you're consistently getting results you don't want, change what you do.
              3. Deal with the situation you have now, however it occurred.
              4. Accept the consequences of your decisions.

"All I want is a pretty girl, a decent meal, and the right to shoot lightning at fools." - Anders, Dragon Age.

Comment

Quoth hecubus View Post
                A friend of mine came up with this gem once (apparently from personal experience), "You know, they hate it at McDonalds when you back through the drive-thru."
                I used to live in a third-floor apartment on a hill. The back of our building faced downhill into a Wendy's parking lot. There was one car I noticed (urine-yellow paint job, rust spots everywhere, some Idaho university's bumper sticker, and about a dozen ribbons tied to his antenna) come through about twice a week. He'd enter at the exit driveway, drive around the drive-thru lane toward the entrance driveway, then back into the drive-thru lane. From there, other than having his car facing the wrong way, he used the drive-thru just like any other customer--ordering, paying for, and getting his food--before driving out the entrance driveway.

I asked the employees there about it once. They were used to him. They said he was a regular, and a very nice one at that. But his car had problems. Apparently, the driver's door would not latch itself closed anymore without help from tools of some kind, and both windows on the driver's side would not roll down. He went through backwards so he could use the passenger side window, as that apparently caused him the least grief.

What made me laugh was seeing him get out of his car and go into the dining room one day. This guy, easily 300 pounds (but with a Sumo wrestler build--not disgustingly saggy and jiggly all over), shuffled his way across the bench seat in the front of his car and squeezed himself out the passenger side. I could almost hear the car's shocks sigh with relief.
                I suspect that... inside every adult (sometimes not very far inside) is a bratty kid who wants everything his own way.
                - Bill Watterson

My co-workers: They're there when they need me.
                - IPF

Comment

Quoth CrazyShoeGirl View Post
                  This is just a quick one. As I was walking through the parking lot of my favorite coffee shop to get a much needed coffee, I saw some idiot attempting to go through the drive thru the wrong way.
                  Thankfully there were no cars coming the other way, but I would have loved to see the look on the cashiers face when they see the guy try to order a coffee.
                  Sounds like what I see at the mall parking lot Every. Single. Day.

It's a very simple parking lot layout. Every other lane goes in one direction, the ones between, the other. How do people not get this? Someone stopped short of hitting me head on while I was walking the same direction of a lane just this morning.
                  Those who are loudest about their qualifications, tend to have the least merit to their claims.

Comment

Quoth blas87 View Post
                    Why do you need that many antennas anyway? Trying to make contact with the aliens?
                    It all depends on what you're doing... the vehicle my parents got for their retirement has UHF and VHF comms, and will have satellite phone, satellite TV (for "the boring bit of the Birdsville Track") and a few other things that need their own antennas. But that is of course a proper, off-road vehicle and won't be seen at any drive-through window.

Comment

Working...
                    X