This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Full Moon

So the other night there was a full moon, as I'm sure many of you noticed. I on the other hand, knew immediately from the time one of my classmates was dancing in the hall outside my english class it was going to be a full moon. He wasn't just dancing, as he was dancing, his pants fell (thankfully he had his gym uniform underneath them) and despite that he continued to dance. Granted this guy isn't the brightest, or most "normal" of people, but this was strange even for him. As I witnessed this, I said aloud, "It's gonna be a full moon tonight..."

So I ask all of you, anything you've seen around you on full moons?
    Pretend there's something here that sounds insightful, but is really just some pseudo-intellectual bull.

Well, I tend to change into my other form and go around biting people.

Only joking... or, am I?
    People who don't like cats were probably mice in an earlier life.
    My DeviantArt.

Comment

The police say studies show that crime doesn't increase during a full moon. I, for one, don't believe it.

You can always tell when it's a full moon at my work. The callers get angrier and crazier.
      Because as we all know, on the Internet all men are men, all women are men and all children are FBI agents.

Comment

Yes, but compare that to the instances your coworkers and customers acted crazy on days when it was not a full moon.

Nobody notices the moon when its not full, and people are acting like, well lunatics.

If the moon truly made people crazy, why isn't everyone crazy during every full moon? Why indeed, doesn't society simply shut down, and everyone stay home for the day? My suspicion is that we know it's really no different than any other day, and it's just fun to think about it.

Comment

The sucky customers at Wal-Mart get more suckier.

Comment

Quoth Can I Help Your A$$? View Post
            If the moon truly made people crazy, why isn't everyone crazy during every full moon? Why indeed, doesn't society simply shut down, and everyone stay home for the day?
            Because not only is every person different, every person is different depending on the day. There's neurochemistry, body chemistry, mood, geographical position, magnetic fields, gravometric fields, long-term emotional state, upbringing, and a dozen or more different factors to take into account when trying to figure out why someone is or isn't affected by something. Heck, the simple act of skipping breakfast that day could affect a person enough to swing their balance.
            Ba'al: I'm a god. Gods are all-knowing.

http://unrelatedcaptions.com/45147

Comment

It's definitely busier during a full moon, my theory is that there's more light so people go out more. There is probably the same proportion of crazies, but there are more of them out and about.

Comment

Working...
              X