This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Macca's gone bad

went to get macca's yesterday as M and I were looking for beds and didn't have enough cash on us to buy at the little cafe in the store. When we got there, about 1ish there was a rather loooong line, which was to be expected at the time in the day so I had no issue with having to wait. What I did have an issue with was the server.

When we placed our order she gave us no eye contact, just looked down, when M went to pay with his card when swatted him away twice then said in a huffy tone "I DON"T HAVE EFPOS!" then pulled the little efpos machine from the other register so M could pay. She then walked off....and we waited...she came back and just stared at us, then tried to get the order of the person behind us..no "there will be a short wait do you mind moving aside" or "your order is being processed, there will be a short wait" just stared at us then got the order of the person behind us.

We moved to the side, assuming our order was being made...and we waited...and waited...and waited..annnnnnnd waited...the girl stood there taking orders, and making them, giving us looks..still not telling us what was happening..soon another employee noticed us waiting and asked what our order was...when we told her she rolled her eyes at us then went and got the order....SHE apologised for the wait..but the other girl ignored us..

My burger was burnt, the chips were cold and had no salt..I had already had to wait roughly 30min for my order so I just decided to shut up and eat. Meanwhile a customer dropped their coke all over the floor. For about 5 min no one did anything about it...then finally an employee came to clean it up. She seemed like she was having a bad day and really didn't want to be cleaning. She would drag the mop over to the spill...slowly mop it up, then drag the mop back to the bucket (instead of bringing the bucket wither her) and clean it, then repeat same action, leaving a streaked floor of coke and water....great job...

Basically M and I have just decided we won't go back to that Macca's.
    I am evil, I should change my middle name legally TO evil, I'm proud of my evilness! Makes life fun! bwhaha

Sounds like every Maccas I've ever been to.

I would probably act like those employees if I worked there too.
    Total surrender
    Your touch is so tender
    Your skin is like water on a burning beach
    And it brings me relief
    "Nails in My Feet" - Crowded House

Comment

Quoth Binky View Post
      Basically M and I have just decided we won't go back to that Macca's.
      Good decision.
      Last edited by Ree; 11-05-2008, 11:22 AM.
      Unseen but seeing
      oh dear, now they're masquerading as sane-KiaKat
      There isn't enough interpretive dance in the workplace these days-Irv
      3rd shift needs love, too
      RIP, mo bhrionglóid

Comment

Working...
      X