This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• somebody tried to get a cake done at work

We just don't do cakes in-store. Never ever. But they still try.

Woman called to get a cake done.

so Liza of course tells her we don't make the cakes, We do have carrot cake, but we don't make them in-store to which this GENIUS lady replies "I know that! But when IIIIII call, I always get one done!"

Liza: "When was the last time you had a cake done ma'am?"

Idiot: "Last week."

Liza: " By whom?"

Idiot: "Bill Waddy*."

Liza: ding ding ding "Are we talking about the SAME Bill Waddy with the big mustache?"

Idiot: *condescending tone* "WELL NOW how many Bill Waddys do you have working at this store!"

Liza: "None, he quit two years ago."

Idiot: Hangs up.

*Fakest name ever
    Now would be a good time to visit So Very Unofficial!

"I've had so many nasty customers this week, my bottomless pit is now ankle-deep."-Me.

So how is Bill?
    How was I supposed to know someone was slipping you Birth Control in the food I've been making for you lately?

Comment

She seems to have a problem with time. Last week=two years ago. It's sad.
      It is a terrible thing to see and have no vision.
      -Helen Keller

I got this av from Court Records, made by Croik!

Comment

Quoth mariamousie1 View Post
        She's obviously a Highlander, and has been alive for hundreds of years. Two years ago probably seems like last week to her.
        Ba'al: I'm a god. Gods are all-knowing.

http://unrelatedcaptions.com/45147

Comment

Quoth mariamousie1 View Post
          True.

My fiance has problems with time, too. "The other day" can range from half an hour ago to approx. 18 months ago. :shrugs: I blame his meds.
          Unseen but seeing
          oh dear, now they're masquerading as sane-KiaKat
          There isn't enough interpretive dance in the workplace these days-Irv
          3rd shift needs love, too
          RIP, mo bhrionglóid

Comment

Does Bill Waddy carry one of those massive wads of $20s instead of a wallet?
            I don't go in for ancient wisdom
            I don't believe just 'cause ideas are tenacious
            It means that they're worthy - Tim Minchin, "White Wine in the Sun"

Comment

Quoth Soulstealer View Post
              So how is Bill?
              He's doing fine, I warned him to stop sneaking into the department to bake cakes for ladies.

He was laughing pretty hard.
              Now would be a good time to visit So Very Unofficial!

"I've had so many nasty customers this week, my bottomless pit is now ankle-deep."-Me.

Comment

Quoth Broomjockey View Post
                She's obviously a Highlander, and has been alive for hundreds of years. Two years ago probably seems like last week to her.
                There can be only one, may it not be Idiot Cake Lady!

OT - So, have you seen "Highlander - The Source"? If you did, whad'ya think of it?
                It's floating wicker propelled by fire!

Comment

I thought that was one of the sucky customer rules. Any previous interaction occurred "just the other day" or "oh, about a week or two ago." Even if, in real time, it occurred two decades ago.
                  "In the end I was the mean girl/or somebody's in between girl"~Neko Case

“You don't need many words if you already know what you're talking about.” ~William Stafford

Comment

Quoth Pagan View Post
                    OT - So, have you seen "Highlander - The Source"? If you did, whad'ya think of it?
                    Sadly, I didn't have a chance, it was released on the Sci-Fi channel, no? I don't have that I'm hoping it'll be on DVD soon.

Comment

Quoth Broomjockey View Post
                      Sadly, I didn't have a chance, it was released on the Sci-Fi channel, no? I don't have that I'm hoping it'll be on DVD soon.
                      Sci-Fi did run it here, I think you can probably order it off Amazon. But, I wouldn't be in a hurry if I were you. They kind of messed with their own mythology. And apparently somethings happened between Endgame and The Source, but they're never explained. This was supposed to be the first of a new triology, too.
                      It's floating wicker propelled by fire!

Comment

Quoth Pagan View Post
                        They kind of messed with their own mythology. And apparently somethings happened between Endgame and The Source, but they're never explained. This was supposed to be the first of a new triology, too.
                        So it's a lot like Highlander 2 then? *shudder*

Comment

Working...
                        X