This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Don't Like It? Don't Eat There!

After tutoring today, I went to the meal truck to grab a bacon, egg, and cheese sandwich. There was only one person in front of me so I was happy I wouldn't have to wait long. She had just placed her order when I got there, and then she decided to ask the woman who works the truck how many pieces of bacon are in a small bacon, egg, and cheese. The woman tells her there is only one piece of bacon, as it's a small.

The girl flipped out! She says that the woman is being stingy and that she'd never eat there again. Then she demanded that she get two and a half pieces of bacon instead of one, for no extra price. I just wanted to smack this girl. The woman working the truck gave her extra bacon but also charged her extra. The girl walked away saying she'd never eat from that meal truck again. Yea, okay, go suffer on the campus dining food.

When I went to pay for my food, I mentioned to her that I was amazed she didn't spit on the girl's food or drop it on the floor. She laughed, gave me my change, I tipped her a buck for my $3.50 sandwich and went back to my room.
    "I've found that when you want to know the truth about someone, that someone is probably the last person you should ask." - House

Some people.

Now I want bacon.
    Unseen but seeing
    oh dear, now they're masquerading as sane-KiaKat
    There isn't enough interpretive dance in the workplace these days-Irv
    3rd shift needs love, too
    RIP, mo bhrionglóid

Comment

What is it about entitlement whores that they are simply incapable of understanding basic economics?

Different additions to your sandwich cost different amounts for the merchant to purchase. Bacon costs more than lettuce. That's simply the way it is. You want extra bacon, you're gonna pay extra because the merchant pays extra. God I always want to smack people like that!!
      Because as we all know, on the Internet all men are men, all women are men and all children are FBI agents.

Comment

I food service workers were more like Seinfeld's Soup Nazi guy, there would be more polite customers around.

Ah, well. We can but dream
        Total surrender
        Your touch is so tender
        Your skin is like water on a burning beach
        And it brings me relief
        "Nails in My Feet" - Crowded House

Comment

The soup nazi guy has franchised out a store in my mall food court. I was saddened to discover that the employees there are always very nice. I thought I'd have free lunchtime entertainment daily. Oh well.
          If you are thinking to yourself, "Hmmm, should I post this?" it should probably go HERE.

Comment

I've been to the Soup Nazi's actual store a few years ago. It was AMAZING soup and I don't like soup much.

The Original Soup Nazi hates Seinfeld for that episode. He actually banned him from his store because of it. He also hates discussing that episode.
            The Grand Galactic Inquisitor hears all and sees all.

Comment

Quoth ArenaBoy View Post
              He actually banned him from his store because of it.
              Not doing much to disprove the image though, is he?
              ...WHY DO YOU TEMPT WHAT LITTLE FAITH IN HUMANITY I HAVE!?! -- Kalga
              And I want a pony for Christmas but neither of us is getting what we want OK! What you are asking is impossible. -- Wicked Lexi

Comment

Working...
              X