This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Quoth Shabo View Post

Too bad more professors didn't do this when annoyed by a student using their cell.
    [/URL]
    Hehe, that's great! It's not real, though...watch the extended version in the related videos list; apparently the guy with the phone is his friend.

I love the one with the concert!
    I don't go in for ancient wisdom
    I don't believe just 'cause ideas are tenacious
    It means that they're worthy - Tim Minchin, "White Wine in the Sun"

Comment

I love watching people driving wearing the Bluetooth set. If it's a heated discussion, with their arm flaring or them shaking their head, they look so mentally disturbed it makes me laugh at them.
      You really need to see a neurologist. - Wagegoth

Comment

Quoth BookstoreEscapee View Post
        Hehe, that's great! It's not real, though...watch the extended version in the related videos list; apparently the guy with the phone is his friend.
        I figured that one was a set up. It was just too perfect how it was caught on camera. But yeah, still funny.
        Jim: Fact: Bears eat beets. Bears. Beets. Battlestar Gallactica.
        Dwight: Bears don't eat bee... Hey! What are you doing?
        The Office

Comment

One of my old high school teachers, who were so strict about students and mobiles, always walked out in middle of maths class or whatever class I had with him to answer his phone, leaving me with the normal teacher, unable to understand what the teacher was saying because my support teacher's busy answering the phones!

I got my revenge though, when he comes back from the phonecalls, I'd pipe up loudly "Was that your girlfriend on the phone?" (he's an old bachelor), embrassing him in the progress and making everyone laugh...

Comment

I go to a private Catholic college, and in my religion (peace and justice) class I've noticed that the kids in there just can't stay off of their phones. I'm assuming that they're taking advantage of my prof's good nature--she's one of the sweetest people you could meet, but unfortunately she's not exactly threatening... People are always texting on their phones in class. My prof likes to start off classes with a prayer/meditation, and a couple weeks ago she tacked on a moment of silence as well (I forget the occassion); I noticed that someone was actually texting.
            During the meditation.
            During a moment of silence. I was about to stand up and wring the chick's neck, but figured that wouldn't go over well in a peace and justice class... Hell, I'm not even religious--I'm a freaking atheist--but at least I'm able to respect others.

And on a note of people talking on phones while in the restroom--is it bad that I deliberately try to make tons of noise whenever I encounter a person doing that? I don't mean bodily noises--just tons of shuffling of TP, seat covers, flushing toilet...

Comment

I am guilty of texting in class but I only do it when there's downtime. Also for those who hate bathroom cell phone talkers: http://www.craigslist.org/about/best/nyc/333345372.html
              The Grand Galactic Inquisitor hears all and sees all.

Comment

Working...
              X