Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Entitlement and City of Heroes(and Villains)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Actually, it was below level 30 that got generic'd, on inactive accounts that hadn't been logged into for at least 90 days.

Oh, and I will note that I *adore* the "goody packs" that they've been releasing for people who already *have* the game, but just want the in-game and real life "extras." Those cost about $10 each, *and* come with a month of free play. Very sweet.
    Last edited by Dragon_Dreamer; 12-18-2007, 07:40 PM.

Comment

Quoth Cygnata View Post
      Actually, it was below level 30 that got generic'd, on inactive accounts that hadn't been logged into for at least 90 days.

Oh, and I will note that I *adore* the "goody packs" that they've been releasing for people who already *have* the game, but just want the in-game and real life "extras." Those cost about $10 each, *and* come with a month of free play. Very sweet.
      Ah, ok. I read a post the other day on the boards, someone had mentioned it was level 6, obviously he was mistaken. I haven't let my account go inactive for more that two weeks, so haven't had to deal with it

Comment

Quoth DarkProwler View Post
        Ah, ok. I read a post the other day on the boards, someone had mentioned it was level 6, obviously he was mistaken. I haven't let my account go inactive for more that two weeks, so haven't had to deal with it
        I was off for a lot longer than that before deciding to play again, and all of my characters were still there. Maybe the just generic'ed the ones whose names were chosen in that time.

:OT:

Kitten Nyan-Nyan lives again! I recreated my reluctant, foul-mouthed magical girl toon again, on Virtue. Say hi if you see me running around.
        The Rich keep getting richer because they keep doing what it was that made them rich. Ditto the Poor.
        "Hy kan tell dey is schmot qvestions, dey is makink my head hurt."
        Hoc spatio locantur.

Comment

Working...
        X