This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• LIVE caterpillar in wife's sandwich!

My wife found one in her chicken sandwich at Wendy's today. What pisses me off even more is that she called the DM's office and the bastard never even bothered to call her back about it. I think we're gonna call some news stations around here. That'll straighten 'em out.

um at least you know the lettuce was fresh.....and at least she didn't find half a caterpillar......
    Honestly.... the image of that in my head made me go "AWESOME!"..... and then I remembered I am terribly strange.-Red dazes

Comment

Yeah well I can sure as hell see why it would motivate someone to sue. That's sickening. Bad enough when they show up on the basement floor.

Comment

Poor caterpillar. I would've taken it t vegetation along with it's beloved lettuce
        I pet animals, I rescue insects, I hug trees.

"I picture the lead singer of Gwar screaming 'People of Japan, look at my balls! My swinging pendulous balls!!!'" -- Khyras

Comment

Well, so much for dessert!

Only thing I ever get at Wendy's is the occasional Frosty.
          I don't go in for ancient wisdom
          I don't believe just 'cause ideas are tenacious
          It means that they're worthy - Tim Minchin, "White Wine in the Sun"

Comment

Not big on getting protein that way, huh?

Sorry.

I rather hope you kept both the sandwich and the caterpillar as evidence.
            Unseen but seeing
            oh dear, now they're masquerading as sane-KiaKat
            There isn't enough interpretive dance in the workplace these days-Irv
            3rd shift needs love, too
            RIP, mo bhrionglóid

Comment

Let me guess...I bet it was one of those little green "inchworms" wasn't it? Those end up in lettice sometimes...I think they go to sleep in the fridge and warm up when they get out.

I've seen them on my salad. But then, there is only one bug that really bothers me, so it didn't bother me. But I can see how someone else might get grossed out.

Comment

Or was it a wooly worm? They are all over the country roads this time of year! I like to collect them.

But in my food? Ish.
                You really need to see a neurologist. - Wagegoth

Comment

Heh. One time I was eating some rasberry's and cream, and I could feel something that tasted funny wriggling in my mouth. So I pulled it out and what did I find?

A catapiller.

Never had rasberry's and cream again.

Comment

Well I consider this really serious because six months ago, at this same location, my wife got sick from eating rotten chicken in their chicken nuggets. Funny that people we told this to didnt seem to care either, but most would change their tune really fast if it was them or their kids that got sick from this.

Comment

Wow, after two incidents like that, I'd stay away from the chicken. And if something like that happens again, I'd avoid the whole location.
                      Ba'al: I'm a god. Gods are all-knowing.

http://unrelatedcaptions.com/45147

Comment

Uh.. Once is an incident, and it's usually enough for me to be at least cautious while eating at a location. Once is usually enough for me to leave a location. TWICE means they just don't give a rat's ass and I would NEVER eat there again.

Given the fact that fakers and idiots get free WHATEVER all the time, and this idiot didn't even call you back after a legitimate complaint???? Fire away both barrels!

Comment

The DM finally called my wife after her mother called them. Turns out he wasnt told about it even though someone there told her that he'd be notified about it. He tried to make up for it by sending us four free meal coupons but my wife declined (I don't blame her). My wife has pretty sworn off eating out for awhile. I think the franchise that runs all the Wendy's in this area is going to hell. My mother-in-law said she was at another Wendy's around here (one that screwed up my order FOUR TIMES!!) and the DM was sitting in the dining room chewing out the managers and employees one at a time.

Comment

Working...
                          X