This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stupid Jerk

So, my hubby and I were at Amscot last night. Several windows down from us was a jerky little bastard that made me really mad.

Jerk: "THAT FEE IS TOO HIGH! I can get my check cashed at a gas station for less! I was at a gas station and they cashed a $600.00 check for $4.00!! This is ridiculous!"
    Clerk *new to job also*: "Uhhhmmm, really?"
    Jerk: *continues ranting/waving his hands and yelling on about the fee and the magic gas station*
    Me- I was either unheard or ignored: "Then why the fuck are you still here? Take off to the magic gas station ya jerk."
    Then, I had to explain to my hubby what was going on because he'd missed it all. He just heard me ramble off something.

Guy finally leaves and the Clerk comes back over, takes care of what I need done and he says: "Is there anything else I can do for you today Ma'am?"
    Me: "Yes. Don't let the jerks get you down."
    Him: *extremely happy* "Thank- You!"
    "I don't want any part of your crazy cult! I'm already a member of the public library and that's good enough for me, thanks!"

~TechSmith 314
    HellGate: London

Awww, how nice of you. I'm sure that made the clerk feel better. I would have asked him, "Then why don't you go get your damn check cashed there instead so we don't have to hear your ass?" I don't understand why, when customers don't like a policy or a price on something, they bitch, "Well at XYZ Store I can do it!!!!" "It's cheaper at XYZ!!!!" Then why are you here?!?!

At Kmart we don't take internet coupons because apparently the clearing house doesn't reimburse us for them. One time I had to turn down a lady's obvious internet coupon and although I did it as politely as possible, she snorted, "Well they take them at WALGREENS!!!!!" I SO wanted to say, "And? This isn't Walgreens, this is KMART if you didn't notice, lady!" but unfortunately I'd get fired.
    My Myspace, add me!

Comment

I just don't think the idiot heard me- partially because he was too busy ranting and partially because the Amscot I go to plays LOUD music on the floor.

Put in some effect lighting and it'd be an awesome nightclub (or roller rink).
      "I don't want any part of your crazy cult! I'm already a member of the public library and that's good enough for me, thanks!"

~TechSmith 314

Comment

ooo, roller rink! There's just not enough of those around anymore, you know?
        Ba'al: I'm a god. Gods are all-knowing.

http://unrelatedcaptions.com/45147

Comment

Quoth RammsteinGirl View Post
          At Kmart we don't take internet coupons because apparently the clearing house doesn't reimburse us for them. One time I had to turn down a lady's obvious internet coupon and although I did it as politely as possible, she snorted, "Well they take them at WALGREENS!!!!!" I SO wanted to say, "And? This isn't Walgreens, this is KMART if you didn't notice, lady!" but unfortunately I'd get fired.
          I get "The place up the road is 2 cents cheaper!" all the time. Usually they're lying, I know this because we have spies who tell us about price changes at all the local competitors (by that I mean somebody goes for a short drive and looks at their price boards).

Comment

Quoth Broomjockey View Post
            ooo, roller rink! There's just not enough of those around anymore, you know?
            Sure there are! Just go get yourself a pair of heely's....

</sarcasm>

*dodges rotten fruit*
            I will not shove “it” up my backside. I do not know what “it” is, but in my many years on this earth I have figured out that that particular port hole is best reserved for emergency exit only. -GK

Comment

i've heard that there's this amazing institution that handles all your cashing needs, from large bills to large checks.

it's called A BANK.

get thine ass to one now, oh loser.

god, how i wish people would get that, instead of using x store for their change needs.
              look! it's ghengis khan!
              Sorry, but while I can do many things, extracting heads from anuses isn't one of them. (so sayeth the irv)

Comment

Well, in this instance the store is an Amscot so he was in the right place to cash a check at least.

~TechSmith 314

Comment

Working...
                X