This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Weird way to ask for ID

I had heard about "Crazy-Eyes," the clerk at the gas station right across from campus. Since it's an Exxon and I don't support them; I don't go in there, but they have a really good beer and wine selection. After such a long day, I needed some. Maybe it was time that I saw what this "legend" was all about.

So I go up there and he says "Hey baby, how you doin'?" and I'm trying to be nice since I plan on working with crazy people as a future career. But as I was pulling out my ID, as I automatically do when buying booze, he said: "Do you love me?"

Me: "Umm...well, I don't really know you. But I don't, um, dislike you." (as I hand him my ID).

Crazy guy: *laughs all hideously while staring at my ID for what seemed like forever* "Oh. Giggle Goose. How pretty. How's school?"

Me: I can't wait to graduate and never have to see you again It's....going.

Crazy guy: "Good. You come back and see us again, now."

Me: "Kbye!!!" *runs*

"Do you love me?!" Who the hell SAYS that?!
    "If you are planning not to tip, please let your server know before ordering so they can decide whether or not to wait on you" - from an advice column I read some time ago

Freak.

I would have said "I don't love you, but do you know who I do love? The police! Restraining orders!"
    You really need to see a neurologist. - Wagegoth

Comment

Wow a little too much LDS back at Berkley there dude? The 70s are long gone my man. Does he wear tie dye and a peace symbol too?

Comment

Quoth Rahmota View Post
        Wow a little too much LDS back at Berkley there dude? The 70s are long gone my man. Does he wear tie dye and a peace symbol too?

That movie is one of my favorites.

Comment

Quoth Rahmota View Post
          Hey, I am NOTHING like that guy!
          ...WHY DO YOU TEMPT WHAT LITTLE FAITH IN HUMANITY I HAVE!?! -- Kalga
          And I want a pony for Christmas but neither of us is getting what we want OK! What you are asking is impossible. -- Wicked Lexi

Comment

hehe Sorry about that Dude.

Maddux: Yeah is good!

Comment

Quoth gregmaddux17 View Post
              That movie is one of my favorites.
              Known by many as 'The One with the Whales'.
              "I can tell her you're all tied up in the projection room." Sunset Boulevard.

Comment

Working...
              X