This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Suckiness all round

Set the scene. I'm coming out of work, feeling like crap cuz I have my period and have terrible stomach cramps that feel as tho my stomach is being clenched in a vice. Add to that a horrible SC that just wouldn't leave me alone when I was trying to cash up, and you get a very bad tempered me. The last straw is when I get to my motorbike, and there's a flipping trolley right up against the back wheel. I see red, I grab the trolley and shove it into the road.

*BEEP!* A woman in a red car slams on her brakes and honks me. "Oops", I think. "That was very bad of me to do that." I'm just about to open my mouth and say, "Sorry, that was stupid of me. I'll go and get that trolley out your way" when the woman leans out of her window and shrieks, "You fing stupid bitch!"

*Click* That is the sound of my brain switching from silly me apologetic mode to crazed evil mode. Yes, I know I was stupid shoving the trolley into the road, but the road was clear when I did so, and this woman must have been driving at breakneck speed to appear at the time of shoving. Plus, it's been a crappy day and the last thing I need is some fishwife from hell screeching at me. Below is the clash of Red Car Woman and me.

Me: "Shut the f up you idiot! If you'd been driving at a proper speed, you wouldn't have nearly hit it."
    RCW: "You could have killed someone!"
    Me: "I wish I'd killed you, you stupid slag! You know, if you hadn't opened your c hole and screeched at me, I'd have apologised and gotten it out of your way. But, cuz you're such a rude, stupid piece of s I'm not going to now. F you.
    RCW: *says nothing, but dodges round the trolley after giving me a look of hate*

I went and retrieved the trolley after Red Car Woman had gone. I will state first and foremost that yes, I was being sucky, but if someone starts screeching and swearing at me, I will pay them back in their own coin. If she'd just stuck with the beep, everything in the garden would have been lovely. We were both sucky.
    People who don't like cats were probably mice in an earlier life.
    My DeviantArt.

This has been my attitude almost exactly lately. I'll be sweet and polite with you, but once you cross me, you're getting bitch in return. I keep it mostly in check at work, but I'm not afraid (as evidenced by my thread last night) to let a customer know when their attitude is unwarranted.
    "In the end I was the mean girl/or somebody's in between girl"~Neko Case

“You don't need many words if you already know what you're talking about.” ~William Stafford

Comment

Wow, I now consider myself lucky, as I've been in almost that exact situation, right up to the point where lady starts screaming. In my situation, everything went smoothly, she looked shocked, I looked mortified, I apologized. Life moves on.

I can be such a push-over sometimes I don't know how I would have reacted had it gone your way instead. Then again, had I a day like yours (not really possible. Wrong plumbing and all) I might have gone the same way.
      Ba'al: I'm a god. Gods are all-knowing.

http://unrelatedcaptions.com/45147

Comment

One day at Wal-Mart, a lady had, for some reason, felt the need to use ample force when shoving her cart at the corral. It accidentally bounced off of the coral and hit my car (which was right next to the corral).

It could have gone two ways. If she would have made it out to be my fault and played stupid and screamed at my car for being in the way, I would have called the cops and ripped her a new asshole.

But she came running towards me, saying "I'm so sorry! I'm so sorry! I had no idea I pushed it so hard! I'm so sorry!"

I said "No big deal."
        You really need to see a neurologist. - Wagegoth

Comment

Quoth myswtghst View Post
          I'll be sweet and polite with you, but once you cross me, you're getting bitch in return.
          Very much agreed.
          ~~ Every politician that opens their mouth on birth control only proves that we need more of it. ~~

Comment

Note to self, be nice to all lady motorbikers I see at the mo.
            A PSA, if I may, as well as another.

Comment

Quoth crazylegs View Post
              Note to self, be nice to all lady motorbikers I see at the mo.
              Yeah, you never know if one might be on the rag...
              My DeviantArt.

Comment

slightly off topic but if the horiable "oh my god shoot me now!" pain is a every other, or a not every time thing get checked out for a ovarian cyst. The ovary with the cyst can send out labour signals! That horiable pain you feel are small (yes small) labour contractions.

Comment

I've always had it; it's just bad period pain. It used to be coupled with horribly heavy bleeding, but going on the pill stopped that and the nasty PMSing.
                  My DeviantArt.

Comment

serious pwnage, lace, and damned funny to boot.

i generally, like you, feel bad when i do something that may damage or injure, unless that person turns into the asshat from another dimension. all bets are off after that happens; like to like, even though it's not ideal, it sure releases the stress!
                    look! it's ghengis khan!
                    Sorry, but while I can do many things, extracting heads from anuses isn't one of them. (so sayeth the irv)

Comment

Thanks. XD I don't often have episodes like that, by the way, but now I look back on it... to a casual observer, I guess it was pretty funny.
                      My DeviantArt.

Comment

Quoth Raieth View Post
                        slightly off topic but if the horiable "oh my god shoot me now!" pain is a every other, or a not every time thing get checked out for a ovarian cyst. The ovary with the cyst can send out labour signals! That horiable pain you feel are small (yes small) labour contractions.
                        Nod, those little suckers hurt.
                        Last time I had 'em, (8ish years ago) the doc told me not to worry unless they became an every month thing. Well, they still hurt as bad now as they did then, but at least now I know what it is.
                        Everything will be ok in the end. If it's not ok, it's not the end.

Comment

Working...
                        X