This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Way to impress

Not really sucky, but not a good way to impress a woman. I was out shopping with my daughter, and the car I parked next to had a dog sitting in the passenger seat. My little one LOVES dogs, but is scared to get too close to them because of all the overly enthusiastic dogs that have knocked her on her butt before.

The guy comes back to his car and rolls down the window so we could see and pet his dog. We're chatting, and I explain why she won't pet his pooch.

He proceeds to tell me how she pulled him down the stairs one day, and he had to go to the hospital. Once there it turned out he had the largest hematoma they had ever seen. He's going on like this is some major achievement.

He left real soon once he saw the look on my face. I was *not* impressed by him having the largest bruise they had ever seen.

I'm sure he was banking on your not knowing what "hematoma" actually meant. Besides, everyone knows chicks dig scars, so he'll have to get the dog to pull him a little harder next time.
    Not all who wander are lost.

Comment

I always hate on the first date a guy feels the need to lift his sleeve and say "And this was from a gunshot" and "This was from a knife fight in Milwaukee"....it's like Yeah right!
      You really need to see a neurologist. - Wagegoth

Comment

Ugh. I had a coworker launch into a spiel about all the times he's been in fights, and the time he was stabbed and almost died, and he was telling me this at the bar at a party for work. Not the way to get into my panties, sorry.
        "In the end I was the mean girl/or somebody's in between girl"~Neko Case

“You don't need many words if you already know what you're talking about.” ~William Stafford

Comment

Quoth blas87 View Post
          I always hate on the first date a guy feels the need to lift his sleeve and say "And this was from a gunshot" and "This was from a knife fight in Milwaukee"....it's like Yeah right!
          How about the scar on my thumb from when I tripped and fell on some stairs? Does that get me points with girls?
          Ba'al: I'm a god. Gods are all-knowing.

http://unrelatedcaptions.com/45147

Comment

Quoth Broomjockey View Post
            How about the scar on my thumb from when I tripped and fell on some stairs? Does that get me points with girls?
            That reminds me of the scar I have under my chin for tripping on my shoe laces so it might work with me. I don't know about the rest of the girls though.
            How was I supposed to know someone was slipping you Birth Control in the food I've been making for you lately?

Comment

*imagining*
              *points at four small puncture wounds on her cheek* "That's where I accidentally shoved my fork into my cheek, trying to get at my brain..."
              "I call murder on that!"

Comment

.....and "This was from a knife fight in Milwaukee"....

*snicker* If they want to try the knife scar thing, my left arm looks like a text book picture of defensive wounds. "Look, my scar's bigger than yours!"

Comment

Quoth Broomjockey View Post
                  Or the one on my chin from tripping on a driveway when I was 2? When I was running inside to take a bath? *Has always been weird* ^_^
                  Those who are loudest about their qualifications, tend to have the least merit to their claims.

Comment

Quoth blas87 View Post

Real men bring this up on the 10th date, or if you ask -loves her boyfriend's knife fight scars-

Comment

Only scar I have is one on my forehead* from missing a flying leap on some playground equipment. Forehead + 2x6 Plank = Blood.

*Diagonal, but NOT lightning shaped. I was about ready to brain someone when Harry Potter first got popular.
                      Last edited by JustADude; 11-19-2007, 03:40 AM.
                      ...WHY DO YOU TEMPT WHAT LITTLE FAITH IN HUMANITY I HAVE!?! -- Kalga
                      And I want a pony for Christmas but neither of us is getting what we want OK! What you are asking is impossible. -- Wicked Lexi

Comment

I have a scar on one of my little toes where it was straightened when I was a small boy. Does that get the chicks hot?
                        "I can tell her you're all tied up in the projection room." Sunset Boulevard.

Comment

Quoth JustADude View Post
                          *Diagonal, but NOT lightning shaped. I was about ready to brain someone when Harry Potter first got popular.
                          Spelling update, my own. On the subject, I have a rather similar scar in the center of my forehead from a fight my face had with a corner of the wall in the bathroom when I was almost 3yo.
                          "In the end I was the mean girl/or somebody's in between girl"~Neko Case

“You don't need many words if you already know what you're talking about.” ~William Stafford

Comment

Oh, I've also got a scar in my lip from where I put my teeth through it when I tripped on some stairs. It's really small now, barely noticeable.
                            Ba'al: I'm a god. Gods are all-knowing.

http://unrelatedcaptions.com/45147

Comment

I have a scar near my right eye - about two inches long if memory serves. I got it when I was born via caesarian section.

Is it possible for me to be more attractive?

Rapscallion

Comment

Working...
                              X