X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Quoth Rapscallion View Post
    I

Is it possible for me to be more attractive?

Rapscallion
    *distant memory of a thread which stars raps and a bra... *

My distinct lack of scars is a little boring really, apart form the half inch scar on my forehead cased by a flying baton.
    A PSA, if I may, as well as another.

Comment

I usually explain the long, ropy surgical scars on my arms as from a tragic shaving accident gone horribly wrong.

Comment

Well, my quadropolegic Ken dolls always got the Barbies all hot and heavy!

My brother and I were very violent with the dolls back in the day, there were only 3 Ken dolls, and we always pretended they had heart attacks and we'd send my Barbie Minivan down the stairs "off roading" and whoever didn't fall out won the game. After all that abuse, all the Kens' arms and legs had fallen off, so we fashioned a masking tape body cast for all of them!
        You really need to see a neurologist. - Wagegoth

Comment

Wait! I have a scar that's about 4 inches long on my forehead!

Oh, right. I'm a chick. Not dating other chicks. Dangit.
          Jim: Fact: Bears eat beets. Bears. Beets. Battlestar Gallactica.
          Dwight: Bears don't eat bee... Hey! What are you doing?
          The Office

Comment

Quoth cinema guy View Post
            I have a scar on one of my little toes where it was straightened when I was a small boy. Does that get the chicks hot?
            Ohhh, baybee!! Wait, nope, sorry...that was just a hot flash!
            Everything will be ok in the end. If it's not ok, it's not the end.

Comment

Darn!
              "I can tell her you're all tied up in the projection room." Sunset Boulevard.

Comment

Chris Farley: How 'bout dis one, babe? I was hit wit cheese from a flamin' hot nacho.
                "We were put on this Earth to fart around, and don't let anyone ever tell you otherwise." -Kurt Vonnegut

Comment

Real men let the scars boast for themselves

Seriously, does the 'I'm such a hard macho man' get anyone hot? It just makes me think they're probably a bully.
                  Deepak Chopra says, "Fear deprives people of choice. Fear shrinks the world into isolated, defensive enclaves. Fear spirals out of control. Fear makes everyday life seem clouded over with danger.

Comment

I have one on my finger from the time I found out why they call it a "jab saw" by accident... twice in an hour, in the exact same place. >.> The band-aid from the first time kept the second time from being more serious. (Just cut through the bandaid and brushed the top of the original wound.)

Kusanagi's scar wins for storytelling, I think.

Comment

Quoth Broomjockey View Post
                      Oh, I've also got a scar in my lip from where I put my teeth through it when I tripped on some stairs. It's really small now, barely noticeable.
                      Oh, holy crap, my sister used to do that on a regular basis. In fact, she did it so often, we got blase about it. "Mom, she did it again! Bring the mop, there's blood everywhere!" She has these two little white lines just under her lower lip. Barely noticable.

When we were coming up, my sister could eat corn through a picket fence. Her teeth have since been fixed and she's georgeous.

You know, guy I used to date had a big scar running the side of his throat where he'd gotten into a knife fight. He looked like Tom Cruise. I still quit the guy because he was immature and a little bit of a jerk. I don't care how good looking or scarred up he was. So no, that's not a real good way to impress. Especially if the guy is a big doofus.
                      Last edited by RecoveringKinkoid; 12-14-2007, 03:48 AM.

Comment

Working...
                      X