This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SC's and carts

On one of my day's off I had to stop in a local shopping plaza with a supermarket and a major office supply chain store next door. Having just got a new car (a TrailBlazer) I was careful where to park. I found a safe place near other nice cars and was parked behind one car. I did some shopping at the office supply place, put my purchases in the car and went to the supermarket. When I came out the car in front of me had left. As I load up the groceries and pull forward to the front space another car is pulling out. I am stopped for a minute so I look down and quickly organize some receipts, put the drink in the holder, etc. Al of a sudden I he a loud crack/bang as something has hit me. I assume someone rear ended me and look back. No car. I have a car on each side, that means the front. I don't see anything so I shut off the car and get out to look. There is a tipped over carriage in front of my car. The only other person around is a lady in her late 50's - early 60's arranging bags in her car(in the next row). She notices that she pushed a cart into my car (with the daytime running lights on and engine running at the time) and says "sorry." I inspect he car, no damage and tell her in a few choice words what I think of her, I made sure to mention to her that SHE WAS PARKED NEXT TO A CARRIAGE RETURN! I return the carriage to the back of her car, ge tin my car and drive off. I will not feel sorry for her if she breaks down in the middle of a freeway offramp at rush hour on the day before Thanksgiving
Working...
X