This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Some McDonalds fun

Ok...so Ive been meaning to post this for a few days and this is the first chance that I have had to post it. So N E WAYS....I went to McDonalds on my break last Thursday and was sitting in a booth near the counter next the window (so I could see my car in the parking lot since it was near the drive thru).

Pretty soon a lady (using the term loosely here) walked up to the counter and asked to speak to the manager. Needing a little entertainment with my lunch (I was eating alone ) I settled in to watch events unfold

MGR = Manager
    SC = obvious
    EMP = employee

SC: Your asian employee over there told me I could have a complete refund for my meal and that you would also pay me compensation to go to another restaurant since I am not satisfied.

MGR: excuse me? asian employee?

SC: Yes hes standing right over there *points to employee sweeping the floor*

MGR: Hey _______ come here once *waves employee over*

SC: yeah...this is the asian employee who told me that I could have a full refund and compensation for not being satisfied

EMP: Ma'am....first of all...Im not asian...Im native american

SC: same color..same thing (Me: )

EMP: *Doing an amazing job keeping his cool and ignoring her previous statement* 2nd of all I told you that we would be happy to replace your food with something more to your liking...NOT give you a refund

MGR: You heard him....thats your only choice, if you dont like it
    "I hope we never lose sight of one thing, it was all started by a mouse" --Walt Disney

Ignorant bat!

Good thing she got pwned!
    You really need to see a neurologist. - Wagegoth

Comment

Out of curiosity, what state do you live in?

Comment

Quoth MrSunshineState View Post
        Out of curiosity, what state do you live in?
        I live in Wisconsin
        "I hope we never lose sight of one thing, it was all started by a mouse" --Walt Disney

Comment

Quoth king4aday View Post

EMP: Ma'am....first of all...Im not asian...Im native american

SC: same color..same thing (Me: )
          um, at this point the option should be, leave now vertically of your own accord, or I make you leave horizontally with the aid of a gurney.
          A PSA, if I may, as well as another.

Comment

Quoth king4aday View Post
            I live in Wisconsin

Yay!!!!

So do I
            Honestly.... the image of that in my head made me go "AWESOME!"..... and then I remembered I am terribly strange.-Red dazes

Comment

Go figure, that certain type of ignorance that lady bestowed is very prevalent in Wisconsin.

Comment

Quoth blas87 View Post
                Go figure, that certain type of ignorance that lady bestowed is very prevalent in Wisconsin.
                Not in the parts I lived in.

Ignorance like that is sadly in place damn near EVERYWHERE, not just in one state.
                Unseen but seeing
                oh dear, now they're masquerading as sane-KiaKat
                There isn't enough interpretive dance in the workplace these days-Irv
                3rd shift needs love, too
                RIP, mo bhrionglóid

Comment

Of course not, you lived south of Highway 64!!!!!!!

EDIT: I realize it can happen anywhere, I myself haven't been to many different states. I just see a lot of this shit on a daily basis. Even at work. We have a large Hmong community (read: they come from Laos) and I hear idiots calling them "Chinamen" and "Chinks". You correct them and they say "Chinamen, Hmong, same thing!"
                  Last edited by blas; 11-21-2007, 01:13 AM.

Comment

Quoth blas87 View Post
                    . Even at work. We have a large Hmong community (read: they come from Laos) and I hear idiots calling them "Chinamen" and "Chinks". You correct them and they say "Chinamen, Hmong, same thing!"
                    To which I have been known to look right at them and reply, "Jerk, asshole, shithead...same thing!" Its a wonder I havn't had a cross burned on my lawn, or something. There is a small, but active (and particularly stupid), branch of the KKK in the area. I keep waiting for them to have a march on a small bridge, but no luck so far.
                    The Rich keep getting richer because they keep doing what it was that made them rich. Ditto the Poor.
                    "Hy kan tell dey is schmot qvestions, dey is makink my head hurt."
                    Hoc spatio locantur.

Comment

Working...
                    X