This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Misdirected Vitriol SC's

The Chevron/beer-and-smoky-treat-mart by my place had a computer problem today, and could not process credit card payments. There ATM machine was functioning perfectly fine, however. They had put signs on the doors informing customers of this situation that said "CASH ONLY. SORRY FOR THE INCONVENIENCE". I went in, grabbed my Becks Light, hit the ATM, and went to the register, paying in cash for my vices. The cashier was elated that I didn't have a problem paying with cash. She said "You would not believe the things people have said to me today" to which I replied "Oh yes I would". We had a brief discussion of the pleasures of customer service related employment and I was on my way. As I went out the door, a bluetooth-enabled asshat approached the door, stopped to read the sign, and stuck his head inside and shouted "This is total bullsh*t, you whore!"

I took this personally, since I am in this store at least every other day and know this cashier. She's really nice and didn't deserve that. I told him he was an asshole and he should apologize. He didn't take it to heart to say the least. Apparently my mother has relations with dogs, too. According to him, at least. Bummer.
    I know nothing and I can prove it!

Hmmm...does she know about this place? Good recruiting opportunity if you ask me.
    "Well, ergo cogitum daltitum e pluribus shut your piehole." -Mike Rowe

Comment

Quoth chops View Post
      Hmmm...does she know about this place? Good recruiting opportunity if you ask me.
      I've considered mentioning it.
      I know nothing and I can prove it!

Comment

Oh, you should.

Even if they don't join, just hearing the name of the site makes them happier.
        Unseen but seeing
        oh dear, now they're masquerading as sane-KiaKat
        There isn't enough interpretive dance in the workplace these days-Irv
        3rd shift needs love, too
        RIP, mo bhrionglóid

Comment

Working...
        X