This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Two sucks

One sighting (kind of) and one employee suck.
    I went to Tim Hortons the other day and ordered a bagel. The girl asked me if I wanted it toasted and I said no. She goes "So just plain, right?" I go "Yes please"
    When I got my bagel in a takeout bag, I could feel heat from it, so I asked if they toasted it because it was hot. The girl told me "Oh no, it's hot because it's freshly baked out of the oven." Awesome. So I take the bagel, go out to the car, open it up, it's toasted. I didn't feel like going back, so I just ate it. It wasn't that bad, although I prefer soft bagel to crispy bagel. I think I'll go back tomorrow and get another one, and it will be untoasted if I have to go back twenty times.

The sighting that happened I didn't actually see, but my mom and I were at the supermarket and my mom was paying with the debit machine and the OK button was wonky, my mom had to press it several times to get it to work. The girl at the till told us that it wasn't working great because earlier a woman had come through with her toddler, and the toddler somehow pulled the OK button off the machine. The really sucky thing is that her mother thought it was just adorable that she had damaged the machine and was going "Oh isn't she clever!"
    It is a terrible thing to see and have no vision.
    -Helen Keller

I got this av from Court Records, made by Croik!

That reminds me of when at Red Dog Blue Cat Company we got new credit card readers. They came with a feature that was supposed to disallow peeking at someone entering their PIN number, in the form of a little plastic privacy guard. Fully removable. At toddler height. At least three times a week, someone's little darling would walk off with the privacy guard and the cashier would be left calling after the retreating back of the parent, who would invariably return after being called several times, cooing about what a curious little dear their spawn was and wasn't this just the cutest age?

Finally the boss glued them down.
    My basic dog food advice - send a pm if you need more.

Saydrah's leaving the nest advice + packing list live here.

Comment

Quoth mariamousie1 View Post
      One sighting (kind of) and one employee suck.
      I went to Tim Hortons the other day and ordered a bagel. The girl asked me if I wanted it toasted and I said no. She goes "So just plain, right?" I go "Yes please"
      When I got my bagel in a takeout bag, I could feel heat from it, so I asked if they toasted it because it was hot. The girl told me "Oh no, it's hot because it's freshly baked out of the oven." Awesome. So I take the bagel, go out to the car, open it up, it's toasted. I didn't feel like going back, so I just ate it. It wasn't that bad, although I prefer soft bagel to crispy bagel. I think I'll go back tomorrow and get another one, and it will be untoasted if I have to go back twenty times.
      Was she also the person who made the bagel? If not, I would blame he person who made the bagel.

Comment

I wouldn't blame them so much if I could ever get an untoasted bagel from Tim Hortons. I swear, I am so sick of sending them back. You'd think not toasting them would be easier.
        It is a terrible thing to see and have no vision.
        -Helen Keller

I got this av from Court Records, made by Croik!

Comment

Working...
        X