This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Poor Child

So as my first post i decided to get something out of my mind by telling you. I was pulling into a wal-mart and see a little family (mom, dad baby) coming out, cart filled with stuff and mom pushing stroller, while holding baby. As i parked, i saw 8 people (assorted workers, and security)run out of the store and stop them. As i got my 2 yr old daughter out and let her walk we see the mom (while holding baby (as not much older than 9 months)off her hip slinging around) yelling at one of the workers and gesturing to the stroller.

So the end of it, the family has used the stroller to stuff more items in that they didn't feel like paying for. I feel bad for that baby.
    And weird, that as i was checking out we see a boy (around 10yrs old) get pulled back in by the greeter telling him to pull the item out of his clothing. She then called the manager (mom was busy checking out) and they find 3 movies in his pants. The Mom was mad and looked like he was going to get it when he got home.. My daughter said "Uh oh he get spanking" while pointing at him.

So that was my day. and Hello.

Welcome.
    "I can tell her you're all tied up in the projection room." Sunset Boulevard.

Comment

Yeah Welcome to Customers Sucks
      Under The Moon Paranormal Research
      San Joaquin Valley Paranormal Research

Comment

Thank you

Comment

Working...
        X