This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Disgusting!

Today we went to buy a sheet set and turned the corner of an aisle just in time to see....

a worker picking at her spots

on the shopfloor, in full view of everyone

we went around the shop a few times maybe 15 minutes in total and saw her at least 3 times still standing there pick, wipe, pick, wipe, pick well you get the picture!....

the worst part was as we were checking out we here the manager being paged and GUESS WHO IT WAS!!!!
    I wasnt put on this earth to make you feel like a man ~ Mary Bertone

Spots? Like zits or acne or something? Definitely gross, and something that shouldn't be done in public, but unless there's big gouts of puss and blood, it's not really barf-worthy. Unless I misunderstand?
    Ba'al: I'm a god. Gods are all-knowing.

http://unrelatedcaptions.com/45147

Comment

It was barf worthy that she was wiping it on her hands.... then touching merchandise

Comment

Oh. Eeeeeeeeeeeewwwwwwwwwwwwwww. I didn't grasp that part. Yes. :barf:
        Ba'al: I'm a god. Gods are all-knowing.

http://unrelatedcaptions.com/45147

Comment

Quoth Kiwi View Post
          ...a worker picking at her spots...
          While the thought of someone picking and wiping is disgusting, I have no idea what 'spots' means.

Retail Haiku:
          Depression sets in.
          The hellhole is calling me ~
          I don't want to go.

Comment

like pimples and black heads

and believe me she was having a real go at it.... in public, at work, on the clock, standing over a basket of merchandise

Comment

ewwwwww......

Comment

Ya know, I suffer adult acne. I always have at least 2-5 zits or "heads" on my face at once. They are real mean and nasty, they like to peep out over my makeup.

It's very tempting to pop them. They itch. It's tempting to scratch them.

HOWEVER:

I wait until I get HOME to wash my face, put some medicine on them, and pop them in the privacy of my own home!
                You really need to see a neurologist. - Wagegoth

Comment

See, now, but for the wiping on the merchandise, I'd have gone right up tio her with a camera, cheered her on, and posted it to YouTube! I like the big, exciting ones and my skin's clear and boring so I never got any.

Okay, so I'm a little gross, and you're right she shouldn't have been doing on the clock.
                  O God, thy sky is so vast and my plane is so small.

Comment

Working...
                  X