This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sighting at the Billy Joel Concert

To make a long boring story short, my coworker Charles gave me a free ticket to the Billy Joel concert this weekend. I haven't had a chance to post this until now.

We're sitting in our seats, and 2 rows in front of us is this older, trashy couple. When the music started, trashy woman gets up and starts dancing, right in front of another woman's seat. Sitting woman asks her to sit down, because she cannot see anything. Trashy woman flips her off. Sitting woman says something again a couple of minutes later. Trashy woman flips her off again, and yells "F$%^ OFF!" Sitting women then taps trashy guy on the shoulder and asks him to tell her to sit down. He tells her to sit down, and she ignores him.

Sitting woman fumes for a few minutes. Trashy woman continues to dance. Trashy woman then swings her hair around, and sitting woman grabs a handful of it and yanks her back down into her seat. Sitting woman then puts an arm around her neck, effectively putting her in a headlock. Charles, his Mother and I are sitting behind this giggling furiously. Trashy man then gets REALLY offended at sitting woman and goes off on her, cussing and hitting her, causing her to let go of trashy woman, who gets back up to dance. This is disturbing everyone around us, so Charles finally yells at the guy to shut up and sit down.

Trashy guy then lets go of sitting woman and turns on Charles, calling him 'faggot' and 'pussy' and challenging him to a fight. Charles grins, and says "Yeah, right on, dude!" and stands up. Trashy guy blanches pure white and falls backward, hitting his seat and then the floor. This is because Charles is SIX FOOT 8 AND 300 POUNDS. You do not mess with Mr. Charles.

Charles then sees a security guard not far away, so he waves him over and tells him what's going on. Security checks trashy couple's tickets, and discover that they are not sitting in the seats they purchased. Their seats are in the nosebleed section. Trashy couple is then marched off. About 15-20 people break into spontaneous applause and tell Charles "Thanks man!" We then go back to enjoying Billy Joel.

It was funny. Thought you'd appreciate it.
    Last edited by ThePhoneGoddess; 11-26-2007, 05:00 PM.
    Because as we all know, on the Internet all men are men, all women are men and all children are FBI agents.

:green with envy because you got to see Billy Joel:

Why is there always someone who's got to be inconsiderate to others? Yeah, you paid for those tickets, so did everyone else in the arena, STFU and sit down!
    I don't have an attitude problem. You have a perception problem.
    My LiveJournal
    A page we can all agree with!

Comment

You thought correctly. Props to Charles.
      Knowledge is power. Power corrupts. Study hard. Be evil.

"I never said I wasn't a horrible person."--Me, almost daily

Comment

Quoth XCashier View Post

Why is there always someone who's got to be inconsiderate to others? Yeah, you paid for those tickets, so did everyone else in the arena, STFU and sit down!
        but, as it turned out, they didn't pay for those tickets...

ya gotta love karma..
        I don't go in for ancient wisdom
        I don't believe just 'cause ideas are tenacious
        It means that they're worthy - Tim Minchin, "White Wine in the Sun"

Comment

Quoth BookstoreEscapee View Post

ya gotta love karma..
          Beat me to it.

Yeah, karma's a bitch, but you gotta love her for it.
          ...WHY DO YOU TEMPT WHAT LITTLE FAITH IN HUMANITY I HAVE!?! -- Kalga
          And I want a pony for Christmas but neither of us is getting what we want OK! What you are asking is impossible. -- Wicked Lexi

Comment

Quoth BookstoreEscapee View Post
            Good point. Perhaps they should've been dancing in the nosebleed section, where they paid to be!
            I don't have an attitude problem. You have a perception problem.
            My LiveJournal
            A page we can all agree with!

Comment

What's funny is that if trashy woman hadn't drawn so much attention to herself, they could've kept those stolen seats with no one noticing. Not that I am condoning seat stealing.
              My Horror Blog

Cinemania

Comment

She's definitely not an uptown girl. *only Billy Joel song I know*
                It is a terrible thing to see and have no vision.
                -Helen Keller

I got this av from Court Records, made by Croik!

Comment

Oh, man, I love it when people can just eject the bad goods at a concert.
                  I was at a concert that had general tickets, so it was the people who were first in line who got to stand closest. Well, anyway, there was this smelly guy who kept leaning on me and making me get unbalanced and I was afraid I was going to fall into the mosh pit...
                  I told him to stop and a bunch of people told him to stop, and he stopped for a little bit, but then started doing it again right when the crowd was getting really agitated, so I couldn't take it anymore and left to go sit in the balcony seats.
                  My boyfriend told me that about five minutes later, due probably mostly to him driving me away, a bunch of other guys decided that they wanted him gone. So he and all of them threw him over the security barricade. He was gone!!
                  "When life gives you lemons, you give life a f---ing paper cut and then squeeze f---ing lemon juice on it, because life should give you something better than f---ing lemons."

Comment

Working...
                  X