This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• In Which Sayd's Man Resists Bashing a SC with Broccoli

The primary man and I went to the store for two items today. Milk and broccoli. Note that it has been a DAY FULL OF STRESS and MORE STRESS and MORE STRESS, and my man does not handle stress terribly well. He has a bit of a temper, and the unfortunate (or fortunate in some situations) thing is he can back it up- three black belts in different disciplines and shelf of trophies for martial arts and marksmanship. The point is, it's not a good idea to eff with my man when he's in a bad mood- all that karate self discipline goes out the window if he's stressed enough.

So the man leans into the freezer and is stunned by the vast array of choices of frozen broccoli. Florets? Pieces and stems? With cheese sauce? How many broccoli types are there, and which did we want? As he pondered this for the infinite length of time of ten seconds, up walked Pick A Fight Guy and stood literally less than two inches from my man's shoulder.

SM: Saydrah's Man
    PAFG: Pick a Fight Guy

PAFG: Hey, motherf*****, how long you gonna stand there staring?
    SM: Not today, man, do not start with me today. I am not in the mood to deal with this right now.
    PAFG: What the f*** you going to do about it, huh?
    SM: Listen, pal, if you don't want your head to be in the freezer when I close it, take a few steps back, huh?
    PAFG: Oh, right, with all these security cameras in here you're going to do anything? How f***ing long does it take to look at broccoli?

At this point SM turns to face PAFG with the Look of Death.

SM: You are talking s*** to a strange man wearing a black leather trenchcoat and sunglasses in the grocery store. I could be carrying a concealed weapon- LEGALLY, in this state- and you are trying to provoke a fight. You, sir, are a moron.

PAFG took a few steps back, and as we left the store, Saydrah was very thankful that a police officer was parked right outside, preventing SM from doing something stupid like, say, waiting for PAFG and challenging him to a duel.
    My basic dog food advice - send a pm if you need more.

Saydrah's leaving the nest advice + packing list live here.

Quoth Saydrah View Post
    The primary man and I went to the store for two items today. Milk and broccoli.
    ...And you will return to said store for two items tomorrow: Gas-X and Beano.
    "I'm not a crazed gunman, dad, I'm an assassin... Well, the difference being one is a job and the other's mental sickness!" -The Sniper

Comment

If it were me, I would've said "I'll be taking some extra care in selecting my delicious broccoli today, sir, now that you've overstepped your boundaries and pissed me three shades of red the fuck off."

Comment

Quoth Saydrah View Post
        PAFG: Hey, motherf*****, how long you gonna stand there staring?
        "As long as it takes, jerkass."
        Unseen but seeing
        oh dear, now they're masquerading as sane-KiaKat
        There isn't enough interpretive dance in the workplace these days-Irv
        3rd shift needs love, too
        RIP, mo bhrionglóid

Comment

Working...
        X