Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Attack of the Italian Model Wannabes (and other stuff)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Quoth Rapscallion View Post
    I'm just wondering if anyone who got sprayed by the perfume-wielding assailants feigned an asthma attack?
    It wouldn't have to feigned for me if they hit me with right perfume, there are certain perfumes I am allergic to which I assume is a certain ingredient only god knows what it might be.

Comment

Quoth Sharsarannon View Post
      I think it's the Asperger's but I absolutely HATE being touched without my express permission or a clear warning.
      I don't like being touched out of the blue either, but have tempered my reactions to let family and close friends do so with zero danger of retaliation (interestingly, for a few years I was part of a local furry group and had no problem with hugging and being hugged by other members. Something to do with if I feel safe, I'll allow it).

I almost broke The Twit's arm when she waltzed into my dormroom unannounced and decided to grab my shoulder. I was clearly working on something, sitting at computer, headphones on.

I reacted pretty much as anyone who is grabbed and not expecting anyone else around. Had I persisted in what I was doing, I would have hurt her Badly (part of me keeps thinking I should have given her worse bruises than I did so she could think about what she tried). Cue: "You knew it was me!" Yeah...after I got a look at you. I get grabbed and I'm not expecting it, I will act before finding out if the person actually meant harm or not.

Weirdly, I had just completed a self defense course offered by the college (she had been in it also, but dropped out for some reason). Tell me why surprising a "graduate" of a self-defense class is a good idea.
      "I am quite confident that I do exist."
      "Excuse me, I'm making perfect sense. You're just not keeping up." The Doctor

Comment

Working...
      X