This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Makin' out in the drive-thru

So Tuesday night I went to McDonalds. I got in line behind a car. Inside the car was a couple, who, apparently, could NOT wait until they got home. They ordered their food and then started making out. And didn't stop. And didn't stop. I honked at them because it was my turn to order. (if only I'd just used the other lane).

Then after they paid and got the food, they continued their heavy makeout session, and I had to honk at them AGAIN so they'd move their horny asses so I could get my damn food.

Yes, bf and I have shared a kiss at a red light, or waiting in line at the drive-thru, but never gotten so horny on the spot at MCDONALDS of all places that we held up everyone else!
    You really need to see a neurologist. - Wagegoth

Now that's what I call an extra value meal!
    Knowledge is power. Power corrupts. Study hard. Be evil.

"I never said I wasn't a horrible person."--Me, almost daily

Comment

Can't beat dinner and a show...
      I don't go in for ancient wisdom
      I don't believe just 'cause ideas are tenacious
      It means that they're worthy - Tim Minchin, "White Wine in the Sun"

Comment

Seriously, people, there is a time and a place for everything. The drive-thru at McDonald's is not one of those places where it's appropriate to proceed with "getting ones groove on with their significant other." Perhaps getting your food then taking the action to another venue, such as home for example, would be a much more prudent course of action.

Or, the short version of my explanation: those people need to GET A ROOM!!!
        Suddenly, Vermont became the epicenter of the dystopia.

Comment

"Oh, I remember the most romantic night of my life: When Bobby took me for an expensive dinner through the McDonalds drive-thru and then we went to Irvine Park and had sex in the trees, next to the bear caves."
          You really need to see a neurologist. - Wagegoth

Comment

At Goodwill, there was a girl working there who would go with her bf to Taco Bell and/or McD's on her lunch break.

She would always come back with stories about how they "entertained" people while in the drive-thru.
            Unseen but seeing
            oh dear, now they're masquerading as sane-KiaKat
            There isn't enough interpretive dance in the workplace these days-Irv
            3rd shift needs love, too
            RIP, mo bhrionglóid

Comment

But... Think about the poor exhibitionists! Where else are they going to get their thrills!
              Deepak Chopra says, "Fear deprives people of choice. Fear shrinks the world into isolated, defensive enclaves. Fear spirals out of control. Fear makes everyday life seem clouded over with danger.

Comment

Quoth GingerBiscuit View Post
                But... Think about the poor exhibitionists! Where else are they going to get their thrills!
                I was informed not long ago that that's what the Internet is for.

You have to know the source though . . . let's just say he's a real handful at times.
                Human Resources - the adult version of "I'm telling Mom." - Agent Anthony "Tony" DiNozzo (NCIS)

Comment

Making out is one thing.

Try witnessing two naked....things....in a backseat making the car go bouncy bouncy when your just trying to hand the driver the food.
                  "Chaos in the midst of chaos isn't funny, but chaos in the midst of order is." - Steve Martin

Comment

Working...
                  X