This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Very strange man

A co-worker was on his break. He was sat down at a table and was having a meal. He looked over and saw a man leaning against the out door of the kitchen. Seeing where this was going to head, he got up and walked over to him.

CW: Sir, don't lean against the kitchen door, in a minute someone is going to fly out of there and you and them is going to be injured.
    SC: Oh...fine!

The SC walks over, and steals CW's table! CW's meal was still on the table, his belongings were on the table and book was on a table! CW was stood there, completely stunned! But, he wasn't going to relent. He sat right down next to the SC.

Did the SC care? Nope, he proceeded to make a phone call! I was watching this, hoping my CW would tell him where to go, but they just seemed to sit there staring at each other. CW said he made sure he had the worst table manners possible while eating his meal.

I was just about to go over when the SC huffed and walked away.

Seriously, WTF?? CW was on his break, he was eating, he was reading, and the SC goes and takes his table!

He obviously had something very wrong going on upstairs.

But then again, some people do fly off the handle in the slightest situations. I remember telling a group of girls at the Deb shop "No pictures!" (it was policy...and it sucked because girls were constantly trying to come in and take pictures while trying on our clothes) and they'd scream and throw a fit, and then proceed to throw everything they tried on all over the floor in a huge mess.
    You really need to see a neurologist. - Wagegoth

Comment

Working...
    X