This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fazolis Foolery

Bf and I went to Fazoli's last night for supper. Bad move........I didn't see a bus, but there was HORDES of high schoolers in the restaurant. They were from Superior, by the jackets they were wearing. Some kind of school function, I guess.

I feel so bad for the Fazolis crew. I mean, these people took up more than half of the restaurant and the kids were hopping around tables and not sitting down and eating and were overall acting like a bunch of kindergarteners!

Where were the adults? Situated at three or four tables all on their own, while the kids acted up and went crazy and bothered all the other patrons. Bf and I tried to sit as far as possible away from them, but since they kept skipping around tables, a few ended up sitting near us anyway.
    You really need to see a neurologist. - Wagegoth

hey blas...I never realized you were from WI....hiya from a fellow cheesehead
    "I hope we never lose sight of one thing, it was all started by a mouse" --Walt Disney

Comment

There's lots of us on these boards
      You really need to see a neurologist. - Wagegoth

Comment

Quoth blas87 View Post
        Wisconsin must have a lot of idiots I take it.

I also have family out there.
        The Grand Galactic Inquisitor hears all and sees all.

Comment

Quoth ArenaBoy View Post
          Damn straight. I swear many of the folks around here could be 867ers.

(Folks in Wisconsin I mean)
          Knowledge is power. Power corrupts. Study hard. Be evil.

"I never said I wasn't a horrible person."--Me, almost daily

Comment

Quoth blas87 View Post
            Cheesers in CS:
            Irving Patrick Freleigh but the Krispy Kreme store in Green Bay
            Racket_Man Location: In the land of Green and Gold eating Pepperoni
            DragonRose do have a couple in milwaukee. try oshkosh, neenah
            blas87 Location: WI
            BeckySunshine I'm honorarily Auntie Becky to half of Green Bay and
            ahanix1989 Location: Wisconsin
            king4aday hey blas...I never realized you were from WI....hiya from a fellow cheesehead

Quoth ArenaBoy
            Quoth Irving Patrick Freleigh
            Damn straight. I swear many of the folks around here could be 867ers.

I often transcribe 867 to '715' in my head when I read Gravekeeper. AND I saw a "young lady" in pink camo day before yesterday and almost shot coke through my nose.

Comment

My dad is from wisconsin. I think of him as one of the only 2 or 3 people in his family who aren't complete morons. None of them live in WI anymore, they all moved to Las Vegas. Well, except us, obviously, we're in Georgia. The intelligence meter isn't much higher here.
              Check out my cosplay social group!
              http://customerssuck.com/board/group.php?groupid=18

Comment

Quoth sms001 View Post
                Cheesers in CS:
                You forgot Bella...
                Unseen but seeing
                oh dear, now they're masquerading as sane-KiaKat
                There isn't enough interpretive dance in the workplace these days-Irv
                3rd shift needs love, too
                RIP, mo bhrionglóid

Comment

Quoth BeckySunshine View Post
                  You forgot Bella...
                  Not "forgot" so much as hadn't noticed yet...

As you can probably tell, the post was cut'n'paste from a desktop postit... the brain is starting to deteriorate so I have notes about EVERYthing. Getting info into a note is something else again

Comment

Blaque Katt is also from Wisconsin. Her Christmas card envelope told me so.
                    Knowledge is power. Power corrupts. Study hard. Be evil.

"I never said I wasn't a horrible person."--Me, almost daily

Comment

I totally started a thread in Off Topic ages ago, trying to get a roll call of all us Wisonsinites.
                      I'm bringing disdain back...with a vengeance.

Oh, and your tool box called...you got out again.

Comment

Quoth blas87 View Post
                        I feel so bad for the Fazolis crew. I mean, these people took up more than half of the restaurant and the kids were hopping around tables and not sitting down and eating and were overall acting like a bunch of kindergarteners!

Where were the adults? Situated at three or four tables all on their own, while the kids acted up and went crazy and bothered all the other patrons. Bf and I tried to sit as far as possible away from them, but since they kept skipping around tables, a few ended up sitting near us anyway.
                        I had to deal with a group like that coming to F-ly's after a play or something. They made me stay late (big no-no since I was 16 at the time) and I nearly had a nervous breakdown because of it. Luckily my manager was there to calm me down...

Hope next time you go the Hordes of Highschoolers aren't there!
                        Jim: Fact: Bears eat beets. Bears. Beets. Battlestar Gallactica.
                        Dwight: Bears don't eat bee... Hey! What are you doing?
                        The Office

Comment

You sometimes have to wonder where these high schoolers were raised.
                          I have a group that I travel with for a state competition . . . on the drive down there is an area with a bunch of fast resturant choices . . . most of these kids are trust worthy to pick where they want to go and we know they will not mess up anyone elses experience. One or two have to stay with the adults.
                          I know that odds are you will have one or two that are not used to eating out . . . and a few more that work in such places and know how to behave . . . a few more that eat out regularly. More odds involved they will mix in a way to where someone in the group makes sure the others behave. With those odds at play I don't see how when they are in a large group they think they can act like they are in the school cafeteria?
                          And yes, I am one of those that will be at a table near other Guardians and make comments loud enough to be heard about how I am glad our students are not witness to such behavior - or behave in such a way - or would never do______ in public with school shirt on. etc.

Comment

Add me to the "From Wisconsin" list I don't have the accent though.... something about being raised by parents who grew up in Chicago I imagine.

Comment

I lived in and around Sheboygan, WI from age 4 until I was 18. And aside from a short stint in the Navy, I lived in Madison, WI until March of 2005 (when I moved to Everett, WA).

Comment

Working...
                              X