Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I'm an idiot today, and no poor service people should have to deal with me.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm an idiot today, and no poor service people should have to deal with me.

In my defense, I am full of cold and in pain.

You will see a DUMB! next to every SC thing I do.

So I rang up my bank today to arrange repayment of my overdraft, having made a mistake with the dates and thinking that the 20th was a friday when it was a thursday, and now I have to set things up to a different arrangement .DUMB!

I cannot find, or remember, my account number or sort code. DUMB!

I mishear his questions and give him very stupid answers. ("what's your date of birth?" "Oh...Um... I'm calling because...") DUMB!

I do get stuff sorted, thanks to his infinate patience, and at least I was never nasty, but still. Poor sod didn't need to put up with my dumb brain right now, considering he's on the collections line for my bank.
    Deepak Chopra says, "Fear deprives people of choice. Fear shrinks the world into isolated, defensive enclaves. Fear spirals out of control. Fear makes everyday life seem clouded over with danger.

Everyone has stupid days, only idiots take their stupidity out on other people.

Sure, you were probably slightly annoying, but you weren't evil... and that's all you need in this job.
    There is no tinfoil helmet. They are reading your thoughts and there is nothing you can do to stop them.

Comment

Working...
    X