This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Real life Office Space reference

Yesterday myself and IceLee did a bit of last minute christmas shopping (seriously, this is the latest I've ever shopped for christmas gifts), and I swear that at Target we were served by Brian from Office Space.

He looked like the guy in the movie, same movie, same attitude, he was only missing the 37 pieces of flair.

Quoth edible_hat View Post
    Brian from Office Space.

He looked like the guy in the movie, same movie, same attitude, he was only missing the 37 pieces of flair.
    "I HATE that guy."
    Jim: Fact: Bears eat beets. Bears. Beets. Battlestar Gallactica.
    Dwight: Bears don't eat bee... Hey! What are you doing?
    The Office

Comment

lol, oh man. I just noticed that my coworker has an intertech mug

Comment

Quoth LizaMarie View Post
        lol, oh man. I just noticed that my coworker has an intertech mug
        Hehee, I have an Initech mug! It's from the Office Space Kit, which comes with a mug, a (miniature) red stapler, an "Is this good for the company" sign, a Jump to Conclusions mat, a piece of flair (a button that says "Somebody has a case of the Mondays"), a PC Load Letter sticker, and a TPS report cover sheet.

We had bits and pieces of it come to the office through returns, and since we can't do anything with them they would go to destruction. We had 3 mugs, so I got one. The PC Load Letter sticker is on the copy machine, and one of the guys made copies of the TPS Report sheet and distributed them to all of us.
        I don't go in for ancient wisdom
        I don't believe just 'cause ideas are tenacious
        It means that they're worthy - Tim Minchin, "White Wine in the Sun"

Comment

My second job, my manager WAS Lumberg. Same mannerisms, almost identical coffee mug, everything. I never had to work weekends, but he talked just him. Even down to the "yeah..." I swear to God Mike Judge had to have walked into my office and seen him.
          Random conversation:
          Me: Okay..so I think I get why Zoro wears a bandana
          DDD: Cuz it's cool

So, by using the Doctor's reasoning, bow ties, fezzes and bandanas are cool.

Comment

Working...
          X