X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I got the DYWH question!

Imagine this:

I was at Toys R Us wearing bright purple plastic crocs, black sweatpants, a grey gaming shirt (on the front a colorful picture with the words: "The Liberation of Geoff; the Fight against the Giants" - for those who play Living Greyhawk, you'll get the reference). My hair is sticking up all over the place due to the stocking cap I had been weairng before I came into the store.

Hubby, daughter & I went to get some last-minute toys for the spoiled little brats (I mean the sweet little daughters of BIL#2), and we found something that we wanted to give to one of them, and we couldn't find the price.

I went to one price check thingee, but it was broken. I was close to the board game area, and I knew there was a price check thingee there, so I walked towards it. As I'm trying to get to it, there were people in the middle of the aisle, blocking it. I have the toy in my hand, walking, and I say "Excuse me". They scatter and one guy was like "Do you work here?" I turned to him, and as soon as he took a real look at me, I said "No" and we laughed about it.

When we were in the car, after buying everyhing we needed, I told hubby about the incident. He told me about the new TRU uniform policy: slovenly-just-rolled-out-of-bed-and-wear-whatevers-cleanest-on-the-floor.
Working...
X