This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Quoth draftermatt View Post
    That was 4 years ago and he hasn't set foot in a BestBuy since.
    My dad swore vengeance on a particular Best Buy in MO way back roughly ten years ago when I attempted to buy my first computer...
    Short version, because I don't feel like telling any stories right now...
    I forgot my wallet, and Dad wanted them to start running his credit as cosigner for the credit card they offered while we ran home to get my stuff. Not doing, which I can understand at this point in my life. However, at the time, Dad got really pissed. As we walked out computer-less, Dad swore he'd never set foot in a Best Buy ever again. And every time I've ever been to a Best Buy with him, I remind him of his vengeance oath. And he says, "You still remember that?"
    "I call murder on that!"

Comment

I hate to defend a place that a fellow forum member now hates, but I love Kohl's. The clothes are cute (I'm getting into this weird girly phase in my old age (of 23!)), and having worked there for a few months before, their policy is "Yes we can!" as in, "yes we can give you whatever deal you think you're entitled to, whether or not it a real deal".

That's pretty much why I quit. Sucky customers who would lie about sale prices when they figured out we would give them whatever price they pulled out of their asses.

But in this situation, they should have honored the sale prices of your items. You were in line before the sale ended, and it's not your fault they didn't have enough registers open or fast enough CSRs working. Again, having worked there before, I know how mega-easy it would be to change the price of an item, and the company is so huge, they probably wouldn't care if they lost a couple of dollars in a CSR's attempt to help them keep another customer.

Also, if you go to their customer service desk to complain about a price, 99% of the time they'll give you a refund for the difference.
      I work at Walgreens.

(I'm just tired of mentioning it every time I want to relate to a story. )

Comment

Working...
      X