This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• apartment sighting

not really "SC" but more like "SS" as in sucky service from the apartment manager... this is actually a couple of years old, and thankfully was my mom's *old* apartment complex, and not the nice one she lives in now.

* Gambling... One of the managers was fired for gambling with rent money. Yes he actually took the rent money to the reservation and ... lost.

* Bad advertising... The new manager started to advertise in the bad parts of town (higher crime rates). There was at least one known drug dealer who moved in.

* Cops... The cops use to like going there cos it was a small break. They say the new manager singlehandedly screwed up the neighborhood. The new manager says the cops are crooked and he personally has the crime "under control".

* Mentally disabled residents... are now to be known as unpaid workers. Yes I saw this one myself at the Christmas party. The manager, while laughing, ordered the man to clean up afterwards. Hellloooo? He's your RESIDENT. Yeah...the manager had no problems with taking advantage of a mentally disabled resident for free labor.

Quoth PepperElf View Post
    One of the managers was fired for gambling with rent money. Yes he actually took the rent money to the reservation and ... lost.
    Would he still have been in trouble if he won?
    Unseen but seeing
    oh dear, now they're masquerading as sane-KiaKat
    There isn't enough interpretive dance in the workplace these days-Irv
    3rd shift needs love, too
    RIP, mo bhrionglóid

Comment

Quoth PepperElf View Post
      * Cops... The cops use to like going there cos it was a small break. They say the new manager singlehandedly screwed up the neighborhood. The new manager says the cops are crooked and he personally has the crime "under control".
      That kinda reminds me of a hilarious but sarcastic apartment review I read once (written by a former resident, no doubt). It said something like, "This must be the safest place ever, 'cause the cops are here all the time!"

Comment

Working...
      X