This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bar sighting on my bday

So last night I met up with some friends at the bar for my big 21 (I know, I just could NOT wait!)....

Despite the bar being packed and noisy and difficult to hear anyone or anything, we had a great time.

Then last call came at 10 to 2:00. The lights turned back on...and a group of frat boys (ok I don't know that for sure, I usually just call large groups of college boys frat boys) seemed to be pissy that it was closing time soon, and they were directly behind my friends and me.

CRASH! SMASH! Broken glass!

I turn around and several bottles of beer got thrown on the floor, followed by hooting and hollering "WOOOOOOO!"

Idiot kids. I feel for bartenders, I really do.
    You really need to see a neurologist. - Wagegoth

Sounds to me like the vast majority of people in your area are just flat out nuts. I'm guessing drug use is extremely prevalent there???

Comment

Meth = check
      Coke = check
      College located right next to a street of nothing but bars and tattoo parlors = check!

Oh hell yes, people where I live are nuts. Whenever I doubt my own sanity, all I have to do is hit the road and go out in public.
      You really need to see a neurologist. - Wagegoth

Comment

Putting a tattoo parlor right next to a bar in a college town? Genius!
        "I've found that when you want to know the truth about someone, that someone is probably the last person you should ask." - House

Comment

Quoth Greenday View Post
          Putting a tattoo parlor right next to a bar in a college town? Genius!
          Location, Location, Location.
          <Insert clever signature here>

Comment

Quoth blas87 View Post
            Meth = check
            Coke = check
            College located right next to a street of nothing but bars and tattoo parlors = check!
            sounds like here.. only theres like 2 tattoo parlors downtown.. but like 20+ bars
            Last edited by Ree; 01-21-2008, 05:22 AM. Reason: Fixing quote tags

Comment

Haha my school is within a mile or two of about 10 bars/clubs, and if you expand it to five miles you'll end up with more than you'd imagine for such a small town. That's not counting liquor stores or restaurants that serve alcohol. And as for tattoo places? There's four right in town and three more within a 10-minute drive.

Welcome to college, the best years of our lives, or so we will be told later when we can't remember most of it.
              "I'm not a crazed gunman, dad, I'm an assassin... Well, the difference being one is a job and the other's mental sickness!" -The Sniper

Comment

woot! Happy 21st!

I'm going out for one of those tomorrow - one of the guys I know is going to be celebrating his 20th. (yeah it's 20 here) My bf is picking the bar cos his fav one is really nice: small, quiet, & cheap.

Comment

Working...
                X