Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sometimes, I will get carded. I always have ID ready and everything.
    Under The Moon Paranormal Research
    San Joaquin Valley Paranormal Research

Comment

I remember getting carded at a tobacco store, but not a krogars... for smokes.
      Seems like, since im usually trying to offer my ID to the clerk, they dont bother to check it.
      Is that some sort of reverse psychology on my part?

Ive never bought alcohol...

I get carded for using my credit/debit cards, at the bookstore on campus though... hehe
      http://www.vilecity.com/index.php?r=221271
      Cyberpunk mayhem!

Comment

I got carded by a delivery guy, but that doesn't count since he was checking my name against the name on the package.

Comment

On my 18th birthday I went into a gas station to get a lottery ticket and the clerk almost didn't sell me the ticket as she swore I wasn't old enough. I asked the lady (politely) the age, she stated "18". I said "Ma'am, no offense, but I'm 18 today." She looked at the ID again, then the computer screen and said "Oh...duh. You don't get a blue background until you're 21. Sorry, HAPPY BIRTHDAY." (Illinois used to have a thing where sub-21 you had a red background on your DL/ID. Above 21 and you had blue).

A lot of trouble to go through to blow a dollar on a lottery ticket. :-p
          Answers are easy...it is asking the right questions which is hard.

Comment

Working...
          X