This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Quoth InverseHellion View Post
    Slightly OT but when I saw the thread title I immediately thought of 'Another one bites the dust', made me giggle

*sings*
    Another one on the bus
    And another one on
    And another one on
    Another one on the bus.

Yes I'm weird... I know it
    Wierd Al allready wrote that song, Another One Rides the Bus.
    The Rich keep getting richer because they keep doing what it was that made them rich. Ditto the Poor.
    "Hy kan tell dey is schmot qvestions, dey is makink my head hurt."
    Hoc spatio locantur.

Comment

Quoth BeckySunshine View Post
      And it's enforced?
      When I'm on it is. I've gotten a good chock full of glare's from people that are just as, if not more so, ably bodied then I am, when I tell them to get up out of the reserved seat so the elderly/disabled/pregnant lady can sit down.

I got a very clippish "Why should I?" from one chicklit.

I'm sorry 'Paris', but your mini skirt and sun glasses hiding half your face don't make you blind. You choice for wanting to wear those four inch heels. Now get up, this poor fellows on cutches damnit!

I think the hairy eyeball I gave her and the poor dude struggling to stay upright when the train started got her the picture.

.. and don't get me started on business men. RARRR!! I've seen Ghetto Superstar's get up before them! Just because your pants are pleated, doens't mean your legs are locked!

... Bleh. I'll shutup now. Just something that always gets me riled.

Comment

i hate the rude people my favorite as the ones where the bus goes past like say 1 very notiacble building (IE: giantmegamondo ubermall) and the stop only picks up one bus and if you ask they jst say hell if i know then they get off there too... if you honestly didnt know thats fine but im almost certain you planned to go there in the first place.

Comment

Working...
        X