This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Quoth RetailWorkhorse View Post
    Mayhaps that's why I'm anti-social myself. <--Homeschooled from 4th-12 and graduated early at 16. HATES people.
    Nah, anti-socialness is usually caused by bad experiences while socializing. Poorly socialized home schoolers are more awkward, less hate.
    The Rich keep getting richer because they keep doing what it was that made them rich. Ditto the Poor.
    "Hy kan tell dey is schmot qvestions, dey is makink my head hurt."
    Hoc spatio locantur.

Comment

Quoth Tria View Post
      She's a weakling, I'm a 50DD and I'm fine without a boulder holder. Now WITH a boulderholder I become one cranky bitch
      I have no idea how you do that. I'm 34D and the only time I don't wear a bra is when I sleep. I'm way too uncomfortable without one.

Comment

I can't fathom it either. My mother was one of those women who went along with that awful trend in the late 70s/early 80s of not wearing a bra *ever*, and nowadays her DD's are practically to her belly button.

I'm only a C but the only time I go without a bra is in the shower. These puppies aren't going anywhere south anytime soon, and they will not be in any position to flop around freely and be giving people black eyes!
        You really need to see a neurologist. - Wagegoth

Comment

Quoth Ciarrai View Post
          I have no idea how you do that. I'm 34D and the only time I don't wear a bra is when I sleep. I'm way too uncomfortable without one.
          Simple. I understand that nature designed them to be free. And all this "But they'll sag" shit is just nonsense and fear of the natural Croning. If mine sag, so be it. I gave up the damn things years ago and been enjoying tha ability to breathe ever since.

Comment

Mayhaps that's why I'm anti-social myself. <--Homeschooled from 4th-12 and graduated early at 16. HATES people
            Nah thats a general reaction to the world as it is anyhow...

I went to public school and hate people. Except with red wine then they taste so nice.

Ladies as for the bra thing I think it depends on the female. Both wives are rather casual about the undergarments and have no problems.

If it will help though I volunteer to head a research group to get to the bottom of this mystery. It will be a struggle and sacrifice but hopefully after years of experiments we will be able to form some conclusions.....

Comment

Quoth Rahmota View Post
              I went to public school and hate people. Except with red wine then they taste so nice.
              This is true, but sadly I don't have a nice recipe for those beans.
              Now a member of that alien race called Management.

Yeah, you see that right. Pink. Harness.

Comment

Working...
              X