This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "I'm a coffee drinker, man."

I put this in sightings because I was not actually on the clock, but I was at work.

This happened an hour ago...

I am a full time student with 14 credit hours, yeah, full load. My writing teacher is really picky about how our essay papers appear on paper. After trying to fix my computer to her specifications, it wasn't going to work. I figure the reason it may be I have the Microsoft Vista.

Anyhoo, I thought maybe, T, the crappy convenience store asst. manager, would let me use the computer at work to type up my paper. Yep, he said that was fine.

So, I am there sitting, typing, when this guy walks in very loudly being all buddy buddy with T. He was asking about the coffee mugs if T knew that they were 24 oz mugs. T, didn't know, so the guy said if may look like that it is. This guy, rips off the plastic and pours coffee into the mug.
    After pouring in coffee, the guy realizes that it is not 24 ozs or more mug (it is pretty thick on the inside, keeps the coffee hot for a long time) and he said he didn't want it. I'm a coffee drinker, man.

I looked over my shoulder at him wanting (I didn't say anything) to tell him he bought it when he ripped off the plastic. I looked at T and he had a very pissed off look on his face. He gave him his WTF look and then said pour it out and leave. The guy said that he wanted coffee and then turns back to the coffee bar. T mutters that no, he needs to get out the store.

What a jackass! I would of made this guy pay for that mug! These mugs are $7 and we don't sell many of these. Don't want to pay, then you are banned!
Working...
X