This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I was nearly sucky!

I am flying to visit the parentals on Sunday (YAY Parents!) and I call the flight operator to confirm my flight is still on and everything's cool. I paid the ticket last year and got a confirmation sms.

I get this lovely perky voice on the other end of the line, who tells me:

"Your flight's still on, but you still need to pay in R300"

I was like "Sorry? I got a confirmation from you guys that I paid the ticket... (nearly )"

LPV: "I was just pulling your leg, silly "

Cue gales of laughter from me.

That particular flight operator is known for being very funny and sarcastic. Love it
    The report button - not just for decoration

Imagine how badly that would have ended if she were talking to a real SC.
    "But I don't want to be among mad people."
    You can't help that. We're all mad here. Every fucking one of us.

Comment

Didn't you mention that your parents are here in Canadaland? Or is that the SO's parentals?

So are you coming to Canadaland?!?!
      "smacked upside the head by the harsh of daylight" - Tori Amos "The Beauty of Speed"

a sucking chest wound is merely mother nature's way of telling you to slow down - Arm

Comment

Oooh, that could have gone really badly. I hope she doesn't face any real SCs

Comment

Quoth The Gatekeeper View Post
          Didn't you mention that your parents are here in Canadaland? Or is that the SO's parentals?

So are you coming to Canadaland?!?!
          He, I wish The parentals are coming back to SA the same day I'm flying to visit them. So we're meeting at the Cape Town Airport.

But, I'm gonna save my pennies throughout the year so maybe TTO and I can go to Canada to visit em after New year in 2009
          The report button - not just for decoration

Comment

me liky sarcastic ppl =3

Comment

Working...
            X