Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

once when i was working at Kroger. way late at night i had some guy and his really old mother come thru my line. he was in full drag i mean he totally looked like the guy from pyscho movie as his mother LOL. it was rather odd that he actually went to the store looking like that.

Comment

Quoth ArcticChicken View Post
      Yesterday I walked into a 7-11 in jeans, a knee length blue sateen vest, an olive green trench coat with various Russian medals, a fuzzy white scarf, and a black leather pilot's cap.
      Wow. That's awesome. What was the occation? Or just for fun?
      "Man, having a conversation with you is like walking through a salvador dali painting." - Mac Hall

Comment

Quoth Shangri-laschild View Post
        Wow. That's awesome. What was the occation? Or just for fun?
        LARPing. It was awesome.
        The High Priest is an Illusion!

Comment

For so many years, there was this one woman, who had different color hair. Oh her hair was hella huge.

Once in Reno, NV. I saw a guy wearing overall shorts(overall's with shorts, instead of pants).
          Under The Moon Paranormal Research
          San Joaquin Valley Paranormal Research

Comment

My psychobilly friend went out on his 18th birthday in his usual biker jacket covered in pins, his jeans katana covered in self-sewn patches underneath. Militia hardhat on his head, plus a paper party hat on it.
            Music: Last.fm
            Pwetty pictuwes: DeviantArt | Flickr

Comment

Working...
            X