This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Arby's bags...

Not really a sighting but not sure where I sould post this...

Went and got food at Arby's today. On the bag it says...

Get a free toasted sub with the purchase of a medium fry and drink.

Log onto arbys.com, sign up for Arby's Extras, and receive your coupon.

Then in small print....
    This bag is not a coupon. More details on back.

Glad they added the small print BUT whats it say about people that they even had to add it?

Can you imagine the SC's if they had not added this is not a coupon?

Doesn't really matter that they added it. SC's don't read.
    I know nothing and I can prove it!

Comment

True... But atleast they added it so the employees can point to it and say learn to read...

Comment

Just remember, if they make a sign to warn people about it, it means somebody's already done it.

It's the reason they put ridiculous signs on things.

Like when you pick up a jar of Planter's PEANUTS. Turn it around, and right there in bold print:

Contains Peanuts

YA THINK!?
        <Insert clever signature here>

Comment

Some years ago a store I worked at had a promotion where if you spent $5 you got a voucher for $10 off your next purchase over $100 at a particular online store. This of course led to people thinking it was $10 voucher for my store. The best was a stoner who came in with a handful of the things and said "So, can I get some, you know... stuff?"

Comment

Anyone ever noticed that on bottles of cleaning products, etc., it says "It is a violation of Federal Law to use this product in a manner inconsistent with its labeling"?
            I don't think it was there a couple of years ago, so it makes me wonder what someone did, specifically, to get that label added.
            (Yeah, yeah, the condescending policeman covered that in DARE, but I keep picturing other uses)
            The High Priest is an Illusion!

Comment

Working...
            X